Preseason Games

Posted by: afcatdog on Thu Aug 28th, 2008 12:07 pm
Brewer class A vs JB a class C tema can't believe it will much of a game. Brewer by 30 to 40 points.
Posted by: interloper on Thu Aug 28th, 2008 9:22 pm
Monday night TA over SP 3 touchdowns to none. I was told Gorham outplayed Marshwood.
My mistake it was Marshwood over Gorham.
on Sun Aug 31st, 2008 12:46 am
Heard Biddeford and Windham were fairly even, maybe a slight edge to Biddeford.
Heard Bonny Eagle dominated Kennebunk, no surprise there.
If you were at the Bidd/Windham game you would have noticed that the edge was not in the favor of Bidd. Not sure where you received you info on the scrimmage.
on Sun Aug 31st, 2008 10:48 am
Brewer did beat Bapst 40something to 6.
Posted by: JHenryWaugh on Sun Aug 31st, 2008 7:06 pm
If you were at the Bidd/Windham game you would have noticed that the edge was not in the favor of Bidd. Not sure where you received you info on the scrimmage.
Was not there but received the info 2nd hand. So I don't know 100%, sorry if you took my word as gospel. Appreciate your input, it very well could have been that way. You were there? Windham sounds improved over last year!JHW
on Mon Sep 1st, 2008 4:54 am
TheBurtons00--
[quote:2ykxktgh]If you were at the Bidd/Windham game you would have noticed that the edge was not in the favor of Bidd. Not sure where you received you info on the scrimmage.
Was not there but received the info 2nd hand. So I don't know 100%, sorry if you took my word as gospel. Appreciate your input, it very well could have been that way. You were there? Windham sounds improved over last year!JHW[/quote:2ykxktgh]
Posted by: blackjackeraro on Mon Sep 1st, 2008 5:49 am
How did the Lawerence /Waterville scrimmage game go on Saturday? Have not heard anything about it.......
Posted by: footballfan12345 on Mon Sep 1st, 2008 3:48 pm
Lawrence 19-7
on Tue Sep 2nd, 2008 10:43 am
Camden Hills defeated Old Town Friday night 38-34. Lots of offense shown. Both teams pass heavy, with Old Town mixing in more running than Camden. Camden very athletic at QB and WR.