Big games

Posted by: interloper on Wed Sep 15th, 2021 6:35 am

I think OH might be the best team. They travel to Skowhegan on Friday. Although Skowhegan is 0-2, they lost to Cony by 1 and Lwarence by 7 so they are better than their record indicates. This could be a trap game as they host BE a week from Friday and I can see them looking ahead.

Posted by: interloper on Sun Sep 19th, 2021 8:29 am

Some interesting results over the weekend with I think the top 2 are Bangor beating Scarborough and Leavitt dominating Wells. BE, Oxford Hills and TA stayed unbeaten and with Bangor are all 3-0. Bangor travels to TA Friday night for what is the biggest game in several years for the rams. In B Cony and Windham are unbeaten and lead the north while Portland is the lone unbeaten in the south although Marshwood is unbeaten against B opponents. Marshwood and Portland will meet in 2 weeks but both have to take of business this week.

Posted by: interloper on Mon Sep 27th, 2021 10:54 am

This week we will see how good Portland is as they travel to Manrswood on Friday night.

Posted by: interloper on Sun Oct 3rd, 2021 8:16 am

Well we saw how good Portland was as the defetaed Marshwood 28-14. They are now the favorite to win B south. Windham reamins the favorite in the north as they beat Messalonskee 43-12. Cony suffered their first loss to A Scarborough 21-14.Oxford Hills and TA remained unbeaten in A. Cape beat York, Leavitt beat Westbrook leaving them as the 2 remaining unbeaten teams in C as they will face each other this coming weekend. And in 8 man Cheverus defeated Mt. Ararat 44-32 which leaves Cheveus as the lone remaining unbeaten team in the 8 man large school division.

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Sun Oct 3rd, 2021 11:19 am

Ok  interloper I think Oxford Hills and Thornton are the top 2 teams. Who is # 3? Is it Bonny Eagle or Bangor or do we drop down to class B and go with Portland or Windham?

AB

Posted by: interloper on Mon Oct 4th, 2021 6:37 am

It might veyr well be a B team. TA had a tougher game with Marshwood than BE and Portland beat Marshwood. It makes me wonder why those B teams aren`t in A.

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Mon Oct 4th, 2021 1:17 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing.

AB

Posted by: interloper on Mon Oct 11th, 2021 8:30 am

Pretty obvious what the big game is this week, TA at Oxford Hills on Friday night.

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Sun Oct 17th, 2021 8:03 am

And with the win TA is # 1. Something tells me thse two teams will meet agin and this one w3ill be for all the marbles.