Class D North baseball

Posted by: redsox410 on Wed Mar 17th, 2021 11:14 am

Class D north should be very competitive.What is everyones thoughts?

Posted by: downeastcoach11 on Sun Mar 21st, 2021 4:11 pm

Machias, Hodgdon, PVHS, and Fort Fairfield. No particular order but I believe these teams to be the top contenders. But coming off A 2 year hiatus who knows. 

Posted by: redsox410 on Wed Mar 24th, 2021 2:29 pm

Katahdin will be in the mix as well.

Posted by: kindalikebaseball on Thu Mar 25th, 2021 7:24 am

Hodgdon will be dangerous with Graham on the mound but don`t know what else they have for pitching.  Central Aroostook is the returning Northern champ and appears to have good athletes after a strong basketball season. Don`t know about PVHS and who took over as coach there. Katahdin is usually in the mix.  Will be dangerous with the Hotham kid throwing, but don`t know after that. Fort Fairfield is well coached and usually quite athleitic.  A lot of kids haven`t played in almost two years and many teams have only a handful of players on their roster with varsity experience.  Should be interesting year.  

Posted by: cantdothat on Thu Mar 25th, 2021 7:52 am

PVHS same coach returning I heard.

Posted by: downeastcoach11 on Thu Mar 25th, 2021 12:32 pm

As always comes down to pitching. Most teams with have an ace but what do they have after that? D will be pretty open this year I just see Hodgdon and machias being on top with their depth. Kathadin in the mix but what do they have after Hotham? PVHS also in the mix but what do they have other than Tash? Lincoln back to PVHS as coach via Facebook. 

Posted by: redsox410 on Fri Apr 2nd, 2021 3:33 pm

What are the numbers looking like for teams?Hearing that some teams are struggling to get numbers.