Coaching Openings?

Posted by: MJ123 on Tue Mar 16th, 2021 11:49 pm

Post all coaching openings and new hires when filled below. We got one so far.

Winslow

Posted by: hoopsisme on Wed Mar 17th, 2021 12:58 pm

Boys or girls? The Winslow girls job is posted at the servingschools.com we site

Posted by: football58 on Mon Mar 22nd, 2021 7:41 pm

If the AD at South Portland follows his past, Millington will be fired soon..South Portland AD is horrible, caves to parents every year.

Posted by: MaineFan2019 on Wed Mar 24th, 2021 1:41 pm

Lewiston is open again as Coach Turner has taken an assistant job at Bates. 

Posted by: ExpoEddie on Wed Mar 24th, 2021 2:39 pm

My experiences are more likely that administration/school boards cave to parents and then the AD is required to deliver the bad news.  The SP AD was terrific at Falmouth.  Very easy to work with and great focus on the kids.  Vastly superior to the person there now.  One cannot expect an AD to give up his livlihood when others above want to make a change and his role is relegated to execute.  In the working world good people lay off good people.

More importantly, who has info that Coach M is being targeted?  Personally I see Coach M getting better each year coaching a complex group of players with not to many understanding parents.  Who in the heck do they think is better out there. 

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Thu Mar 25th, 2021 1:10 pm

EE coach M is one of the best coaches around I don`t see him getting "Charminized" like coach Conley and Dibiase were, butb then again this is SP`s parents.

AB