March Madness

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Mon Mar 15th, 2021 10:22 am

Hello! Hello! anybody home?

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Thu Mar 18th, 2021 9:55 pm

I guess the answer is no?

AB

Posted by: circle6 on Tue Mar 30th, 2021 8:48 pm
Archer Bunker wrote:

I guess the answer is no?

AB

The best times are behind us now. The Libturds, snowfalkes and uncle joe are making life the way it is now AB

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Tue Mar 30th, 2021 9:34 pm

Emma! How you been? I miss the good old days. I think the whole world is "Charminized" now. People are so soft and they get their feelings hurt so easy. Every where you go you have to be very careful wioth what you say cause someone gets upset. Gone are the Skowhegan Indians, Scarborough Red Skins and the rest. Teams with names that made everyone proud. But not no more. Did people get offended with the name Emmawhitecrow? Good to hear from you.

AB

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Tue Mar 30th, 2021 9:42 pm

By the way my final 4 is/was Gonzaga, Michigan, Arkansas and Houston with Michigan beating Houston in the Final.

AB

Posted by: augie on Wed Mar 31st, 2021 11:24 am
Archer Bunker wrote:

By the way my final 4 is/was Gonzaga, Michigan, Arkansas and Houston with Michigan beating Houston in the Final.

AB

mine were Gonzaga, UCLA, Baylor and Houston

Posted by: circle6 on Thu Apr 1st, 2021 9:30 am
Archer Bunker wrote:

By the way my final 4 is/was Gonzaga, Michigan, Arkansas and Houston with Michigan beating Houston in the Final.

AB

At the start of the tourney, I only had 2 teams picked to make the final four, the Zags and Baylor. after the first round I still had no idea who would be my 3rd pick. Because of these crazy times, I felt anything was possible so I liked Oral Roberts as my 4th pick.

Posted by: circle6 on Thu Apr 1st, 2021 6:54 pm
Archer Bunker wrote:

Emma! How you been? I miss the good old days. I think the whole world is "Charminized" now. People are so soft and they get their feelings hurt so easy. Every where you go you have to be very careful wioth what you say cause someone gets upset. Gone are the Skowhegan Indians, Scarborough Red Skins and the rest. Teams with names that made everyone proud. But not no more. Did people get offended with the name Emmawhitecrow? Good to hear from you.

AB

AB,I Had a MAJOR Sroke in 2017. Can`t walk without some sort of assisstance, not much use of my left side. Type with my middle finger on my right hand.  I have never been offended  by monikers of sports teams, I always request plastic over paper bags because they have handles. I would like to see the NFL Washington Football Team renamed the Screaming Biden Libturds until 2024.

Posted by: Archer Bunker on Fri Apr 2nd, 2021 7:34 pm
circle6 wrote:

AB,I Had a MAJOR Sroke in 2017. Can`t walk without some sort of assisstance, not much use of my left side. Type with my middle finger on my right hand.  I have never been offended  by monikers of sports teams, I always request plastic over paper bags because they have handles. I would like to see the NFL Washington Football Team renamed the Screaming Biden Libturds until 2024.


Very sorry to here about your stroke that really sucks. I wish you nothing but the very best. We do have to play the hand that we are dealt. I`ve been lucky so far to have had a pretty healthy life  especially with the way I partied wshen I was younger. I have always typed with my right middle finger. Never learned keyboarding. Stay as happy as you can Emma we only live once,

AB