Outlook for Spring Season

Posted by: ballinrebel09 on Wed Feb 24th, 2021 10:36 am

Any rumors or outlooks on what this season may look like? I`ve heard different things but wasn`t sure when the committee is meeting or if they`ve made an decisions yet. 

Posted by: redbird007 on Mon Mar 1st, 2021 4:57 am
ballinrebel09 wrote:

Any rumors or outlooks on what this season may look like? I`ve heard different things but wasn`t sure when the committee is meeting or if they`ve made an decisions yet. 

Expectations are that there will be a full season, with playoffs. The sports medicine committee will meet this week. Each team will supply their own baseballs. The plate umpire might be required to call from behind the mound. Coaches will not be allowed to engage umpires beyond the foul lines.

Posted by: thebam on Mon Mar 15th, 2021 3:15 pm
redbird007 wrote:

Expectations are that there will be a full season, with playoffs. The sports medicine committee will meet this week. Each team will supply their own baseballs. The plate umpire might be required to call from behind the mound. Coaches will not be allowed to engage umpires beyond the foul lines.

I just read that umpires will indeed be behind the mound. Benches will be outside of the dugout as well.