2021 (Fall) FB Schedule

Posted by: fafan on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 11:14 am

Pretty good schedule overall. First 4 games will probably determine the success of the season, need to be 2-2. Merrimack should be a gimmie but need to win one of those 3. The Blue Chix will be a real tough opener for sure. 

Can we just skip the spring and head to the fallWink

I am so sick and tired of going to Durham and watching us play like crap.

Posted by: hoopsisme on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 11:52 am

4 of the first 6 at home with 2 in September !! Love those early fall home games. 

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 1:36 pm
dunbar wrote:

Bad take. They maintained the H/A rotations. Anything otherwise would be wrong.

Bad take???  The Wildcats have avoided traveling to Orono in November since November 19, 2016.....which will end up being a span of 6 years.  How`s that for a "take"?

Posted by: dunbar on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 1:57 pm
mainejeff wrote:

Bad take???  The Wildcats have avoided traveling to Orono in November since November 19, 2016.....which will end up being a span of 6 years.  How`s that for a "take"?

They play at each other`s place every other seaosn. To claim that`s unfair is unjustified. 

You`re whole "Maine always get screwed by the conference" trope doesn`t hold water.

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 3:00 pm
dunbar wrote:

They play at each other`s place every other seaosn. To claim that`s unfair is unjustified. 

You`re whole "Maine always get screwed by the conference" trope doesn`t hold water.

WTF are you talking about?  Are we discussing America East and hoops on this thread???  Take your hatred of me & your personal baggage somewhere else.

It`s definitely a scheduling quirk.  UNH will avoid Orono in November for 6 years.....don`t shoot the messenger.

Posted by: dunbar on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 7:03 pm
mainejeff wrote:

WTF are you talking about?  Are we discussing America East and hoops on this thread???  Take your hatred of me & your personal baggage somewhere else.

It`s definitely a scheduling quirk.  UNH will avoid Orono in November for 6 years.....don`t shoot the messenger.

A scheduling quirk that`s half pandemic and half Karlton Creech making a dumb decision isn`t worth getting so worked up about. 

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 7:12 pm
dunbar wrote:

A scheduling quirk that`s half pandemic and half Karlton Creech making a dumb decision isn`t worth getting so worked up about. 

I`m not worked about it......but you obviously are, Mr. Baines.

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 7:17 pm

Anyway....back to the schedule.  Probably the best early season home schedule in a while.  Hopefully the State of Maine will start vaccinating people under 70 before September.

Posted by: dunbar on Thu Feb 11th, 2021 7:34 am
mainejeff wrote:

I`m not worked about it......but you obviously are, Mr. Baines.

lol ok