Coach Cim

Posted by: billzfan34 on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 8:21 pm

Anyone seen/heard from or checked in on Coach Cim,especially with the latest news? I haven`t had his personal contact info in some time,so this is my only avenue.

Posted by: bcbc55 on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 10:56 pm
billzfan34 wrote:

Anyone seen/heard from or checked in on Coach Cim,especially with the latest news? I haven`t had his personal contact info in some time,so this is my only avenue.

billzfan34: Thanks for the concern, but I am OK even at age 83+.

Just have not been following basketball for the first time since I was in the 2nd grade when I first started playing basketball 76 years ago.

Reason is because it is not a regular basketball season because of the covid19 for high school or college basketball.

Again, thanks for the concern, I appreciate it.

Posted by: billzfan34 on Tue Feb 9th, 2021 3:47 pm

Glad to hear you are doing well Cim(Or at least appearing so)..So sorry to hear the tragic news.

Posted by: ExpoEddie on Tue Feb 9th, 2021 4:42 pm

Hi Cim.  Saw Coach Russolast Thursday.  They play first game tomorrow versus Cheverus.  He looks great.  With Covid his litany of stats and book assistants are limited so not sure if I can attend any of his games.  Something tells me he is gearing up for another run at dominance.  30 kids this year is a strong number all considered.

Hang in their CIM, the gyms have to re-open at some point.

Posted by: bcbc55 on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 6:24 pm
ExpoEddie wrote:

Hi Cim.  Saw Coach Russolast Thursday.  They play first game tomorrow versus Cheverus.  He looks great.  With Covid his litany of stats and book assistants are limited so not sure if I can attend any of his games.  Something tells me he is gearing up for another run at dominance.  30 kids this year is a strong number all considered.

Hang in their CIM, the gyms have to re-open at some point.

EE: Still my favorite user name. Thanks for the information. Say hello and good luck to Coach Russo.