Women`s basketball injuries

Posted by: seenit on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 12:58 pm

Fanny Wadling and Maeve Carol are out for the Providence game due to injury.  Anyone know what the injuries are and how long will they be out.

Posted by: fafan on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 2:04 pm

I am wondering the same thing.

Starting lineup- GO MAINE!!!

Simon

Saar

Fogarty

Abbie Laurence

Milan

Posted by: MaineBBFan99 on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 2:26 pm
fafan wrote:

I am wondering the same thing.

Starting lineup- GO MAINE!!!

Simon

Saar

Fogarty

Abbie Laurence

Milan

Maine up 19-16 after 1. Millan looking really good as she leads the way with 10 points.

Posted by: fafan on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 2:52 pm

Great first half , Maine up 33-20. Milan with 16 pts. Laurence with some nice rebounds and putbacks. First subs all frosh, Orois, Rockwood and Borneman. Bakserville is Providence`s best player and out with a ankle injury.

Posted by: Blind Zebras on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 4:10 pm

Maine with a big opening win 62-48! Go Blanca!

On the injuies, Coach Vachon said during the pregame interview that she hopes to have Fanny back next week.  Maeve will miss a couple of weeks.  Anna Kahaelin looks to be on track to return sometime in January.

Posted by: fafan on Thu Dec 10th, 2020 4:15 pm
Blind Zebras wrote:

Maine with a big opening win 62-48! Go Blanca!

On the injuies, Coach Vachon said during the pregame interview that she hopes to have Fanny back next week.  Maeve will miss a couple of weeks.  Anna Kahaelin looks to be on track to return sometime in January.

I agree BZ, great opening win. Milan looks like she never had a knee injury, double-double, 30 pts and at least 10 rebounds. Laurence had a great game with 10 pts and a bunch of boards. Only 3 pts from the bench so getting Fanny and Maeve back will be huge. Hopefully with time the frosh will step up. Let`s make it a sweep over the RI teams tomorrow nite!!!