Maine football 2020-2021

Posted by: fafan on Sat Mar 27th, 2021 7:34 pm
mainejeff wrote:

You must be very impressed with JMU`s 20-17 win against winless Elon!

JMU totally owned W&M today 38-10, and Delaware looked alot better than Rhody today 35-21. Those two certainly look like the two best teams at this point.

Posted by: mainejeff on Sat Mar 27th, 2021 8:40 pm
fafan wrote:

JMU totally owned W&M today 38-10, and Delaware looked alot better than Rhody today 35-21. Those two certainly look like the two best teams at this point.

Agreed.  JMU finally makes a statement.

I still think that the CAA gets 3 teams in.....Maine/URI/Richmond/UNH for the other spot.

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 8:02 am

Hoping they allow fans Saturday. 

Posted by: fafan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 8:27 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

Hoping they allow fans Saturday. 

I would be shocked if this was to happen. My guess is no fans for any sport this spring like it is now. 

Were dam lucky the football team didn`t have to go on the road for every gameUndecided

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 8:38 am
fafan wrote:

I would be shocked if this was to happen. My guess is no fans for any sport this spring like it is now. 

Were dam lucky the football team didn`t have to go on the road for every gameUndecided

They need to grow a pair up there.

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:21 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

They need to grow a pair up there.

How about we concentrate on getting more shots in arms before we sanction spreader events?  I swear I`m living in Unted States of Dumbass.

Once everyone that wants the vaccine.....gets the vaccine.....then we can get back to some normalcy and only the truly stupid that don`t get the shots will be the ones at risk......survival of the smartest.

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:24 am
mainejeff wrote:

How about we concentrate on getting more shots in arms before we sanction spreader events?  I swear I`m living in Unted States of Dumbass.

Once everyone that wants the vaccine.....gets the vaccine.....then we can get back to some normalcy and only the truly stupid that don`t get the shots will be the ones at risk......survival of the smartest.

You that afraid of being outside in the fresh air?

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:46 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

You that afraid of being outside in the fresh air?

No, I`m not.....I`m out in it everyday that it isn`t raining.  How about yourself?

Posted by: maine612 on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:54 am
mainejeff wrote:

Agreed.  JMU finally makes a statement.

I still think that the CAA gets 3 teams in.....Maine/URI/Richmond/UNH for the other spot.

Hope you are right MJ.  Maine needs to take care of their business starting this weekend against `Nova. No idea what to expect from them given the weirdness of their season (and all else).   One win at a time...