Maine football 2020-2021

Posted by: maine612 on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:55 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

Hoping they allow fans Saturday. 

was funny when I saw the baseball highlights some people were seen watching the game from a couple outposts.  Not sure if there are peek points to see football all that well.

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:59 am
maine612 wrote:

Hope you are right MJ.  Maine needs to take care of their business starting this weekend against `Nova. No idea what to expect from them given the weirdness of their season (and all else).   One win at a time...

It really depends on other conferences....or if Delaware or JMU slips up.  I noticed JMU is only scheduled to play Richmond once now.  I know that JMU is one of the better programs in the CAA.....but man their schedule this season is WEAK!

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 9:59 am
mainejeff wrote:

No, I`m not.....I`m out in it everyday that it isn`t raining.  How about yourself?

I`m outside every day.  Sun is good for you.

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 10:00 am
maine612 wrote:

was funny when I saw the baseball highlights some people were seen watching the game from a couple outposts.  Not sure if there are peek points to see football all that well.

Surprised the University let them stand there.

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 10:00 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

I`m outside every day.  Sun is good for you.

Agreed!  Wear a hat and sunscreen though!

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 10:01 am
mainejeff wrote:

Agreed!  Wear a hat and sunscreen though!

Definitely!

Posted by: BearDown on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 12:58 pm

This is interesting. Maine is a pre-determined site for the Playoffs this Spring. Orono could be chosen as a 1st Rd Playoff game site. 

Posted by: thebam on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 4:54 pm
BearDown wrote:

This is interesting. Maine is a pre-determined site for the Playoffs this Spring. Orono could be chosen as a 1st Rd Playoff game site. 

just when you thought the NCAA couldn`t do anything more stupid than the last thing they did... here you go.

Posted by: Blind Zebras on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 7:29 pm

Has the NCAA looked at the condition of the turf?