Football - UMaine 2021:

Posted by: BearDown on Sat Aug 28th, 2021 11:56 pm

FYI, If you are getting Flo for this season I`d recommend going to the CAA site and clicking the FloSports link from there. Major discount going through there rather than going to FloSports directly. $12.50 vs $19 per month.

Posted by: MBR on Wed Sep 1st, 2021 5:46 am

The Maine Football Coaches Show returns TOMORROW 

Posted by: maine612 on Wed Sep 1st, 2021 10:31 am
thebam wrote:

This is outstanding. Loading the car for New Mexico soon! Tremendous.

Indeed Bam!  In next three years I fully plan to attend games at Northern Illinois, New Mexico and then North Dakota State!  Good slate of roadies!

Posted by: maine612 on Thu Sep 2nd, 2021 10:01 am

Does anyone know what`s going on with the Bear Necessities website?  Hardly any gear on there and the new interface is very clunky.   I wanted to gear up for the new season but not much on there.  Seemingly a lost revenue stream.

Posted by: BearDown on Sat Sep 4th, 2021 5:15 pm
maine612 wrote:

Does anyone know what`s going on with the Bear Necessities website?  Hardly any gear on there and the new interface is very clunky.   I wanted to gear up for the new season but not much on there.  Seemingly a lost revenue stream.

I`ve never been to the site before but just checked it out. Yes, not easily navigable. Maybe they`re going through maintenance this weekend as the school year gets ready to start? Agreed though, very clunky.

Posted by: dunbar on Sun Sep 5th, 2021 11:27 am
BearDown wrote:

I`ve never been to the site before but just checked it out. Yes, not easily navigable. Maybe they`re going through maintenance this weekend as the school year gets ready to start? Agreed though, very clunky.

New site, still uploading inventory.

Posted by: augie on Mon Sep 6th, 2021 2:01 pm
dunbar wrote:

BS excuse.  Don`t make a site live until it`s ready to go full speed.  Should anyone be surprised?

Posted by: MBR on Tue Sep 21st, 2021 7:15 am

offer from the university of Maine!

Posted by: maine612 on Wed Sep 22nd, 2021 5:05 pm
dunbar wrote:

The only men`s sport remains cross country where you can select from a list of one hoodie.  The whole football season will be gone and they will have lost the chance to sell anything on the site.  Crazy.