Maine football 2020-2021

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 10:00 am
MaineBlackBearFan wrote:

I`m outside every day.  Sun is good for you.

Agreed!  Wear a hat and sunscreen though!

Posted by: MaineBlackBearFan on Mon Mar 29th, 2021 10:01 am
mainejeff wrote:

Agreed!  Wear a hat and sunscreen though!

Definitely!

Posted by: BearDown on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 12:58 pm

This is interesting. Maine is a pre-determined site for the Playoffs this Spring. Orono could be chosen as a 1st Rd Playoff game site. 

Posted by: thebam on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 4:54 pm
BearDown wrote:

This is interesting. Maine is a pre-determined site for the Playoffs this Spring. Orono could be chosen as a 1st Rd Playoff game site. 

just when you thought the NCAA couldn`t do anything more stupid than the last thing they did... here you go.

Posted by: Blind Zebras on Thu Apr 8th, 2021 7:29 pm

Has the NCAA looked at the condition of the turf?

Posted by: BearDown on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 2:45 am

FYI, I reached out to Flo Sports and they gave me a refund for this month given Maine`s season was canceled. Their product stinks but honestly, pretty happy with their customer service. I was on a month to month subscription.

Posted by: fafan on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 4:56 am

Bear down, how did you reach out to Flo sports, I made the mistake of signing up for a year and could not figure out away to contact them?  I went thru my credit card company, still had not heard anyting. Thanks for the help.

Posted by: BearDown on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 5:18 am

I had to do a bit of digging but eventually landed HERE. Fill that out with as much detail as possible.

Posted by: mainejeff on Fri Apr 9th, 2021 7:42 am
fafan wrote:

Bear down, how did you reach out to Flo sports, I made the mistake of signing up for a year and could not figure out away to contact them?  I went thru my credit card company, still had not heard anyting. Thanks for the help.

I cancelled my month to month right on their site under my account info.  If you have a year....that would cover the fall season, no?