BBN enters partnership with Point Lookout event center in Midcoast Maine

Posted by: Tom Nolette on Wed Jun 17th, 2020 9:02 am

great news. congrats ! 

Posted by: Tom Nolette on Wed Jun 17th, 2020 9:03 am

BBN: I am Happy to Announce that Coach Fritz and Black Bear North have entered into an exclusive partnership with Point Lookout event center and we now have have a BBN gym to host events in the Mid-Coast!! Very exciting times as we have our own practice facility in Union and a gym to run events and camps! More to follow in the near future about our Summer Basketball League in Bangor and in the MidCoast.

Posted by: Coach Jason CSBC on Thu Jun 18th, 2020 7:57 pm

Please take note: BBN Events proudly presents our Inaugural Middle school/High school Summer League @ Penobscot Christian School in Bangor and at the Point Lookout Event Center in Northport Maine.

Middle School predominantly at PCS, High School at the Point Lookout Event Center.

Games will be played Mondays through Fridays in the late afternoon and evenings. Teams will receive 10 games followed by playoffs. Teams do not have to be school teams, but first preference will go to those teams.

League Fee $575
We do offer a multiple team discount.

If you just wish to play individual games and not join the league, there will be a $75 per game fee. Keep in mind that first game priorities will go to league teams.

Please realize that we’ve gotten a lot of interest. There will be a cap on the number of teams participating. Please contact us at bbnbasketball@gmail.com if interested.

Posted by: Tom Nolette on Thu Jun 25th, 2020 4:39 am

training in Lincolnville

Congratulations Tom on getting this put together.  I hope this enables the MPA and school leadership to see the importance and balance to get gets moving again in a safe as possible manner.  Ditto to Lenny, Walter and others working hard to.  Running a large nursing home has enabled me to come to the point in time that we manage from the parking lot in with our dedicated employees and let others get back to the new normal for now.