2020 - 2021 Baseball

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon May 4th, 2020 6:42 am
We get more baseball talk about Stetson than we do about Maine around here.
Posted by: bulldog on Tue May 5th, 2020 7:23 am
[
quote="thebam"]This totally sucks. We beat the drum all time, well I do for sure, about Maine kids playing at Maine. In no other sport can they have success like in Baseball. It is a damn shame that a Maine kid can't even be bothered to stick around for 4 years. This lack of loyalty is a huge blow to the 2021 season. Sardinas leaving will hurt as well, but he is a Florida kid and hitters come and go all the time. When you have a pitcher who was poised to simply dominate a league and he's from right down the road who decides not to stick it out for 1 more year it is truly disappointing.[/quoteI agree, It is disappointing to see Trevor leave the program. It was a joy to watch him pitch at Bangor High School and the University of Maine. He always showed a love and passion for the University of Maine and its baseball program and was committed to making them better. He was dominant as a junior reliever and showed brilliance in his lone start at Missouri State. I agree, he is one of the better pitchers in America East. At the same time, he has been a part of four Maine teams that have struggled, more so over the past three years. It is disappointing to see him leave, but to say "it is a damn shame that a Maine kid can't even be bothered to stick around for 4 years. This lack of LOYALTY..." I disagree. He gave them 4 years of himself, competed well every time out and always represented the University of Maine and it's baseball program very well.
Posted by: bulldog on Sat May 9th, 2020 7:15 pm
MaineFan2019 wrote: All talk is pointing him to Coach Trimper at Stetson with Maine native Edwin Thompson at Eastern Kentucky coming in a close second.

Delaite is headed to Liberty. Going to be a Flame.

Posted by: MBR on Fri May 22nd, 2020 3:30 am

Zach Breeden announces commitment to the University of Maine

Posted by: MBR on Sat Jun 20th, 2020 7:16 am

BRC 78: The Compete Factor w/@NickDerba  

Posted by: MBR on Fri Jul 17th, 2020 4:49 am

Excited to announce that I will be continuing my academic and athletic career and UMaine!!

Posted by: MBR on Sat Aug 1st, 2020 5:26 am

Glad you asked...

Posted by: MBR on Wed Oct 7th, 2020 5:35 am

Posted by: MBR on Mon Oct 12th, 2020 4:32 am

Scenes from Friday night