2020 - 2021 Baseball

Posted by: MBR on Tue Jan 26th, 2021 4:04 am

Excited to announce....

Posted by: MBR on Thu Feb 4th, 2021 4:46 am

Schedule drop tomorrow at noon

Posted by: mainejeff on Thu Feb 4th, 2021 1:04 pm

I love it!  Honestly I wish that their schedule was like this permanently!  Regional games, less travel, saves $$$ and 20 home games to boot!  I love that NJIT is in this league now.

Posted by: MBR on Fri Feb 5th, 2021 5:20 am

Maine Baseball Announces 2021 Spring Slate

Posted by: MBR on Fri Feb 5th, 2021 5:34 am

TBT

Posted by: thebam on Wed Feb 24th, 2021 8:00 am
mainejeff wrote:

I love it!  Honestly I wish that their schedule was like this permanently!  Regional games, less travel, saves $$$ and 20 home games to boot!  I love that NJIT is in this league now.

The first example of why this should not be a permanent scheduling model has arrived. First weekend cancelled due to field conditions. You simply can`t play baseball in New England in February. The 52 game schedule is going to end up, if they are lucky being , maybe , 40.  Especially when you factor in the AE policy of not making up rain outs.  Hopefully normalcy will return before next year and a legitimate , playable schedule can return. 

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 24th, 2021 8:31 am
thebam wrote:

The first example of why this should not be a permanent scheduling model has arrived. First weekend cancelled due to field conditions. You simply can`t play baseball in New England in February. The 52 game schedule is going to end up, if they are lucky being , maybe , 40.  Especially when you factor in the AE policy of not making up rain outs.  Hopefully normalcy will return before next year and a legitimate , playable schedule can return. 

They have a turf field and it is in the 40s this week and into the weekend???  At least come up with a realistic excuse....

https://ccsubluedevils.com/facilities/savin/index

Posted by: mainejeff on Wed Feb 24th, 2021 8:33 am

By the way.....how do you post a link on here?