What We Learned From The Semi-Finals

Posted by: HolidayInn on Mon Nov 18th, 2019 5:34 pm
I've actually been anticipating Miked. I noticed he went quite when Speed slowed down, they both joined in 2008, and he is now communicating at the same time and directly to Speed. Just a hypothesis.
Posted by: Speed on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 8:36 am
It's a hypothesis that is wrong....in all the years i have posted i have never once posted under an AKA....not once...Miked is an AKA of that I hold little doubt, but it's not mine...
Posted by: Speed on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 8:47 am
For all my warts, if there were an MBR Hall of Fame I have no doubt I would be in the inaugural class....I am proud of the body of my posts on mbr despite some where i was way of base and trying too hard to feed my ego and be "cute" in my writing....i would never besmirch my reputation by AKAing as miked....all of speed's faults are MINE...
Posted by: Archer Bunker on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 9:19 am
It's a hypothesis that is wrong....in all the years i have posted i have never once posted under an AKA....not once...Miked is an AKA of that I hold little doubt, but it's not mine...
Same with me also and I joined in May of 2008 also.AB
Posted by: Rob Kennedy on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 10:50 am
For all my warts, if there were an MBR Hall of Fame I have no doubt I would be in the inaugural class....I am proud of the body of my posts on mbr despite some where i was way of base and trying too hard to feed my ego and be "cute" in my writing....i would never besmirch my reputation by AKAing as miked....all of speed's faults are MINE...
As one who maybe, just maybe accused you of the warts you describe, I can vouch that there is no way in hell you are writing as MikeD. :lol:
Posted by: TAallday on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 12:15 pm
I am secretly Miked...since I hate TA.
Posted by: HolidayInn on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 12:21 pm
Well I tried. I just remember everyone saying they thought it was someone with two accounts in the past. I actually thought people may think it is me since I mentioned and havenít posted in a while either. Regardless of who it is, I do think it is funny how fired up some get when she / he post.
Posted by: rock33 on Tue Nov 19th, 2019 1:25 pm
I must admit that I'm getting concerned. Miked has not made his prediction yet. I was hoping for the usual "TA will lose 100 to 0. They're not physical enough, will be outcoached by Cooper, and only win because they're lucky and cheat." If he would say this about the game on Saturday, it would guarantee a victory for TA! Please Miked, make your prediction!
Posted by: interloper on Wed Nov 20th, 2019 1:13 pm
Rock, you will be happy when you see miked post on the pickem thread.