Dogs vs Dragons

Posted by: Rob Kennedy on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 9:56 am
Paraphrasing from Jim Bleikamp at WCME Radio in Brunswick, who spoke with AD Jeff Ramich:-no decision made yet on where BHS Game will be--this is still pending-BHS field is being considered, but it's frozen as of now.-Bowdoin's field is also frozen: workers were out there today trying to make it playable.-A postponement is being considered, but Mr. Ramich hopes to avoid that.More details later today.Ah, the late fall sports season in Maine! Ain't it fun, logistics-wise??
Posted by: TAallday on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 10:21 am
Come on down and play a back-to-back with TA and OHills at Hill Stadium!
Posted by: vikes on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 10:50 am
Waited too long to clean the field off should have done it the day we got this crap not after we had two days at Deep Freeze
Posted by: augie on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 11:13 am
Come on down and play a back-to-back with TA and OHills at Hill Stadium!
that would be awesome!
Posted by: augie on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 12:44 pm
Officially at Bowdoin. 6pm
Posted by: vikes on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 2:12 pm
Oh my does anybody remember 1983 the last time Lawrence played Brunswick at Whittier field Bowdoin College for the state championship I do I was there the dogs walked away with the gold ball on 2 Phantom calls by stripes to nullify 2 touchdowns by the dragons Lawrence 20 Brunswick 14 not this time dogs Brunswick 34 Lawrence 13
Posted by: interloper on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 6:28 pm
Lawrence ran the opening kickoff back for a touchdown. Believe it or not, that is not good for them.
Posted by: Speed on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 9:34 pm
I believe it....Kirk Mathieu....Lance Lavoie ...Pete Cooper....Agreste....
Posted by: interloper on Fri Nov 15th, 2019 9:39 pm
It happened in 2012 as well.