Marshwood Is primed for a HUGE upset

Posted by: BBBRKR on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 9:27 am
It is unacceptable to drink water during the game on your field?
Who are you to say anything about drinking water?
Posted by: m1010 on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 10:14 am
I see we have another victim of these ďBig WaterĒ companies. Big water has no place in our sport. You start giving kids water at a young age and by the time they hit high school, they use it like it oxygen without any thoughts on long term effects. As Iíve said before, if you earn water, itís there for you. Even though big water wants us to distribute their product to people of all ages, it should be used sparingly with high school athletes, and only in situations where athletes win their battles, whether on the field, or on the court.
Posted by: interloper on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 11:23 am
I am having trouble figuring out whether you are one of the dumbest people ever or one of the best sarcastic people ever.
Posted by: Details on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 11:28 am
I'm disappointed in myself that I got taken in by the original post. *sigh*
Posted by: football58 on Tue Nov 12th, 2019 11:05 am
The reason m1010 got the reactions he did with this post is because the people on here who have posted thousands of times have self anointed themselves as the gods of Maine high school sports. Anyone posting a differing opinion is immediately ridiculed as being stupid or uninformed. Nice work m1010.
Posted by: interloper on Tue Nov 12th, 2019 11:29 am
At the risk of sounding self-appointed, I think you comments make you fall into the same category. As for his comments, which were probably designed to get a rise out of people, they were ridiculous.
Posted by: football58 on Tue Nov 12th, 2019 1:26 pm
At the risk of sounding self-appointed, I think you comments make you fall into the same category. As for his comments, which were probably designed to get a rise out of people, were ridiculous.
Before you post next time, you may want to have a fourth grader proofread your remarks so you wonít continue to embarrass yourself.
Posted by: interloper on Tue Nov 12th, 2019 1:37 pm
Thank you for calling attention to the errors in my post. That was very kind of you. However, even with the mistakes made I would assume that most people knew what I meant. You obviously did, and chose to comment in a very cheerful manner.
Posted by: Tomahawk86 on Tue Nov 12th, 2019 3:41 pm
Football58, Arenít you a Cony fan? If not, who is your team?