C South Semifinals

Posted by: doubledeuce on Mon Nov 4th, 2019 12:40 pm
#5 Freeport @ #1 Leavitt#3 Wells @ #2 YorkAny thoughts/predictions on either of these games? The home teams seem to have the edge in both games. Was surprised by the York/Wells score from 2 weeks ago. York's offense must have really been clicking to put up 48 on Wells. I would bet it would be closer this time around. That should be a great game. Leavitt and Freeport; maybe not as close. Freeport did well to get this far. I would say their run ends in Turner though.
Posted by: Rob Kennedy on Mon Nov 4th, 2019 12:58 pm
I have been really impressed by Freeport's improvement over the last few years, and how the community has really supported football--I didn't know how that was going to go, but it's currently going very well.....but Leavitt is an established powerhouse. Freeport has had a very successful season but I don't think it's likely that they get out of Turner with a win.I haven't seen Wells or York much. York won by 21 last time so I guess I'll pick them again, but closer.Up north, it looks like we're in for Winslow/MCI again.
Posted by: Tomahawk86 on Mon Nov 4th, 2019 1:09 pm
Leavitt over Freeport. The Hornets are simply the best in C. I do think Freeport will score a couple. Leavitt 34-14. Wells breeds champions. I think they find a way. Adjustments will be made and the weather could be a factor. I like Wells in a low scoring affair to create a matchup with the Hornets. Wells 22-14.
Posted by: Details on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 8:38 am
Leavitt over FreeportYork over WellsI think the more dynamic offenses prevail this weekend. What a great regional semi-final though. Four teams who have had tremendous seasons. Nobody is sneaking up on anyone this weekend.
Posted by: runitup on Thu Nov 7th, 2019 9:28 am
Leavitt will roll. Wells tightens up their defense and controls the clock en route to a road win.