Class B Playoff Pick Em' (Semi-Finals)

Posted by: vikes on Mon Nov 4th, 2019 12:35 pm
SouthSouth Portland is playing pretty good football right now but I just don't see them keeping up with the Hawks 40-14 marshwoodKennebunk should handle cheverus it might be close for a while but I think the Rams pull away at the end 38-20 kennebunkNorthI think the dragons are going to see a different Skowhegan team than they saw in week one I was impressed by the way the Indian's handled Windham but the dragons are rolling and I think they'll handle Skowhegan pretty easily,42-13 BrunswickI picked the Cougars last week and I'm sticking with them again , after their big win last weekend I just think they're on a little roll 28-27 mt. Blue
Posted by: Archer Bunker on Mon Nov 4th, 2019 9:35 pm
7-1 last week.My picks this week.......Kennebunk over Cheverus 35-14South Portland over Marshwood 28-27 (Upset of the Century!)Lawrence over Mt. Blue 28-14Brunswick over Indians 42-14AB
Posted by: Rob Kennedy on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 7:50 am

South Portland over Marshwood 28-27 (Upset of the Century!)
Coach Filieo has had some memorable wins at Cape. But if his Red Riots pull this off, it'll be hard to ever top it no matter how long he coaches!
Posted by: Details on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 8:36 am
South:Kennebunk 36 Cheverus 21 - This has some upset potential. I think the Stags score a few, but they've also struggled stopping diverse teams. Marshwood 45 SoPo 20 - Could be mildly entertaining for awhile. Pooler will not find the same openings he's been seeing the past few weeks!North:Lawrence 28 Mt. Blue 27 - A Pine Tree Conference classic!Brunswick 38 Skowhegan 21 - Dragons control the clock in the 2nd half...but Skowhegan is much improved so watch out.
Posted by: Whack on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 3:07 pm
Marshwood 45 South Portland 20Kennebunk 49 Cheverus 24Brunswick 42 Skow 21Lawrence 28 Mt. Blue 21
Posted by: football58 on Tue Nov 5th, 2019 4:40 pm
Marshwood 49 SP 6Kennebunk 35 Cheverus 13Brunswick 28 Skowhegan 7Mt. Blue 27 Lawrence 20
Posted by: wings on Fri Nov 8th, 2019 7:04 am
South:
Kennebunk 36 Cheverus 21 - This has some upset potential. I think the Stags score a few, but they've also struggled stopping diverse teams.
Marshwood 45 SoPo 20 - Could be mildly entertaining for awhile. Pooler will not find the same openings he's been seeing the past few weeks!
North:
Lawrence 28 Mt. Blue 27 - A Pine Tree Conference classic!
Brunswick 38 Skowhegan 21 - Dragons control the clock in the 2nd half...but Skowhegan is much improved so watch out.
Details,Like your thoughts...there may not be 4 deep lining the ropes and stands full like the Caldwell-Cooper days but this game has a nostalgic feel to it...Marshwood makes opponent’s defend every inch of the turf and they play fast. The Hawks defend too.Kennebunk seems consistent and strong.Brunswick, one of Maine’s strongest programs. Thought Skowhegan would be most improved as season unfolded....Four frosh start on D for Skowhegan.One last thought...where are you #1MtBluefan? You were the first to start and anchor this thread...Wish the Cougars and Bulldogs the best tonight at Keyes Field, Pete Cooper Stadium.
Posted by: Tomahawk86 on Fri Nov 8th, 2019 9:47 pm
Scores from league lineup came in: Marshwood 49 South Portland 6 Kennebunk 28 Chevrus 14 Brunswick 44Skowhegan 29 Lawrence 43My Blue 22
Posted by: wings on Sat Nov 9th, 2019 6:34 am
Just flannel and jeans...https://www.centralmaine.com/2019/11/08 ... m-mt-blue/