Missing Posts Update

on Fri Feb 1st, 2019 11:53 pm
Hello Everyone,As many of you have probably noticed we have a ton of posts from 1/30 to 2/1 missing. A part of our server crashed and was unable to be restored, so we were only able to restore the site back to 1/29. Thanks for hanging with us on a busy Friday night.
on Sat Feb 2nd, 2019 5:59 pm
Hmmmm.....is the MBR server in the Clinton basement ??? :lol:
Posted by: mainejeff on Sat Feb 2nd, 2019 10:52 pm
I was thinking MBR server was in Trump Tower..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
on Sat Feb 2nd, 2019 10:53 pm
Hmmmm.....is the MBR server in the Clinton basement ??? :lol:
I was thinking MBR server was in Trump Tower..... :lol: :lol: :lol:This was bound to happen after Roger Stone sent me that "Bad luck for ten years" email chain letter :lol:
Posted by: MBR on Sun Feb 3rd, 2019 6:04 am
This was no ones fault , but our own .. We apologize to anyone who lost their content / comments etc .. We value everyone who contributes to MBR and to anyone who specifically lost content, we're sorry.
Posted by: basketball_guy on Sun Feb 3rd, 2019 6:08 am
Sorry to hear some posts were lost. Those things happen. Of course it would have been nice if one of the posts that was lost was the one about Barron getting fired. It has turned into a post about Division 2 basketball...but alas that one is still up. Barron deserved better anyway. He is making progress, but they have turned that post into a thread about Division 2 basketball. Perhaps you need a category for Division 2 Basketball so those guys can head down to that Category... :lol:
on Sun Feb 3rd, 2019 11:46 pm
This was no ones fault , but our own .. We apologize to anyone who lost their content / comments etc .. We value everyone who contributes to MBR and to anyone who specifically lost content, we're sorry.
Agreed on all aspects.