Future Football Schedules

Posted by: BearDown on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 12:30 pm

2023

9/9 @NDSU

Posted by: dunbar on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 12:49 pm

North Dakota State is a big get. If it`s a one-off, that`s probably fine because the guarantee would be on par (if not more) than a G5 school.

Although, a return game on Labor Day Weekend 2024 wouldn`t be too bad either...

Posted by: fafan on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 12:59 pm

Awesome, what a road trip to Fargo, can`t wait 9/9/2023 YEEHA!!!

North Dakota State University and the University of Maine have scheduled a football game for the 2023 season to be played at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome. The Bison and Black Bears will meet on Saturday, Sept. 9, the second week of the 2023 season.

Posted by: mainejeff on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 2:09 pm
dunbar wrote:

North Dakota State is a big get. If it`s a one-off, that`s probably fine because the guarantee would be on par (if not more) than a G5 school.

Although, a return game on Labor Day Weekend 2024 wouldn`t be too bad either...

I doubt that NDSU ever makes the trek to Orono.....although a newly renovated Alfond Stadium and some sugar daddy money to underwrite the game might be a good enticement.

Posted by: dunbar on Mon Feb 8th, 2021 9:02 pm

$250K from NDSU. For comparison, Maine will receive $300K from Massachusetts this year and was supposed to receive $280K from Connecticut in 2020.

2023 so far:

9/9 at North Dakota State

11/17 at New Hampshire

Posted by: maine612 on Tue Feb 9th, 2021 1:49 pm
fafan wrote:

Awesome, what a road trip to Fargo, can`t wait 9/9/2023 YEEHA!!!

North Dakota State University and the University of Maine have scheduled a football game for the 2023 season to be played at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome. The Bison and Black Bears will meet on Saturday, Sept. 9, the second week of the 2023 season.

Man, this is a dream come true.  I live in Minneapolis with my NDSU grad wife.  This will be awesome.  Will tailgate with some of our NDSU friends all weekend....and hopefully get a W in the hardest place to play in America.

Very very very fired up.  

612

Posted by: fafan on Tue Feb 9th, 2021 4:18 pm
maine612 wrote:

Man, this is a dream come true.  I live in Minneapolis with my NDSU grad wife.  This will be awesome.  Will tailgate with some of our NDSU friends all weekend....and hopefully get a W in the hardest place to play in America.

Very very very fired up.  

612

Have already been invited to tailgate with Bison fans on AGS, will be fun for sure.

Posted by: maine612 on Tue Feb 9th, 2021 4:32 pm
fafan wrote:

Have already been invited to tailgate with Bison fans on AGS, will be fun for sure.

Very cool FAFAN,

It is a wonderful experience in Fargo.  They are a great host...although easy to be nice when you smoke every team that comes to your place! :)

Hope everyone back in Maine is safe.  I was off this site for quite a while because I couldn`t get logged on for a long time when Tom upgraded it.  Then Covid....ugh.  Havent been able to visit back home since Thanksgiving of 2019.   Maybe this summer??

Be well all,

612

Posted by: thebam on Wed Feb 10th, 2021 1:01 pm
fafan wrote:

Have already been invited to tailgate with Bison fans on AGS, will be fun for sure.

I already packed the car..... See you up there.