Spruce Mountain shakes feisty Oak Hill again

Posted by: MBR on Thu Oct 19th, 2017 5:02 am
Spruce Mountain shakes feisty Oak Hill again...Phoenix senior midfielder Morgan Dalton scored back-to-back goals in the second half to help end Oak Hill’s playoff run.“Being on varsity for the past three years and going to playoffs every single year and not making it as far as we would like, I really wanted to push my team, push myself, and come out here and win,” Dalton said. “I thought we had a tremendous team effort. I thought we did really well.“I thought Oak Hill was also very impressive and they came out and wanted to play. They do every time they come so we knew they were going to be a good team, good competition.“I think we played really well. We passed well, worked well as a team. We definitely shared the wealth a little bit. We beat them both times, but only by one (during the regular season) so it was a very tight game and they were defending state champs from last year, so we knew they were going to come out here and want it.”http://www.sunjournal.com/news/local-sp ... in/2219526