2nd Half Predictions

Posted by: stonemitt on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 9:35 am
Gee Billz, when your kids get out on there own and have their own families you'll find 1 gallon shared doesn't go as far as it used to-LMAO. Basketball, it'll be my families pleasure to enjoy your maple syrup!! :lol:
Posted by: billzfan34 on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 9:55 am
Good point...I'll take a pint...lol
Posted by: stonemitt on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 11:37 am
I sometimes hit a good point, it's refreshing to see someone who continually gets them :lol: !! I used to enjoy throwing baseketball's topic off point but not anymore so try to stay on topic will ya!! LOL, I'll take the cubbies since it's been one hundred yrs since they won their last one. Then again the sox have won only what 2 in that same amount of time?? heheehehehehehehe
Posted by: billzfan34 on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 12:09 pm
I wouldn't complain about Piniella managing a World Series championship.
Posted by: stonemitt on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 12:22 pm
Me either, my opinion is the yanks should of offered the cubs a blank check for Pinella. Then again they didn't ask me!!
Posted by: BangorBound on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 12:54 pm
Then again the sox have won only what 2 in that same amount of time?? heheehehehehehehe
You know Stone, could bring the Knicks in as a comparison right now, only two things: 1. Pretty sure Yanks are only NY team you care for 2. The Red Sox could beat the Knicks in a game of basketball.
Posted by: stonemitt on Fri Jul 18th, 2008 1:37 pm
FFHS, the Knicks, Jets, Giants, Mets and Sox all have 1 thing in common!
Posted by: baseketball on Tue Jul 22nd, 2008 12:47 pm
Gee Billz, when your kids get out on there own and have their own families you'll find 1 gallon shared doesn't go as far as it used to-LMAO. Basketball, it'll be my families pleasure to enjoy your maple syrup!! :lol:
Well I love shrimp. There's fried shrimp, fresh shrimp, shrimp gumbo, broiled shrimp, shrimp cocktails, jumbo shrimp, ....
Posted by: stonemitt on Tue Jul 22nd, 2008 4:49 pm
Game on Bubbbbba Gump :lol: