Eric Werntgen - Athletic Director at Fort Kent passes..

Posted by: MBR on Thu Aug 14th, 2014 7:35 am
Fort Kent Names New Athletic DirectorFormer University of Maine Fort Kent Assistant Athletic Director and Men’s basketball coach Eric Werntgen is moving across Pleasant Street. Werntgen has been named the Fort Kent High School’s New Athletic Director and Activities Director. Rene Cloukey has the storyWerngen:”Very excited to be a part of the team and to be able to work at the Middle School level and the Varsity level.” Read more / view video : http://wagmtv.com/fort-kent-names-new-a ... -director/
Posted by: MBR on Thu Aug 14th, 2014 7:37 am
Congrats to Eric, a great hire. I remember when Eric played at Westbrook College and it's been a pleasure watching him evolve as coach at UMaine Fort Kent and now as an AD at Forth Kent HS . A quality guy with great perspective !
Posted by: MBR on Sat Jan 30th, 2021 4:47 am

mourns the passing of our colleague Eric Werntgen,

Posted by: MBR on Sat Jan 30th, 2021 6:19 am

Remembering Eric Werntgen 

Posted by: MBR on Sat Jan 30th, 2021 6:27 am

fiddlehead focus...

Posted by: MBR on Mon Feb 1st, 2021 5:13 am

"Been a long tough few days as I lost one of my best friends.. college roommate, teammate and “brother” on Thursday.  Still trying to process and understand why. We came together through our love/passion for basketball and have remained close for 23 years since college"