OT-SuperBaugh XLVII

Posted by: zonid on Sat Jan 19th, 2013 12:46 pm
Wrong forum.NE is a vastly different team from when they were screwed over by the refs earlier in the year [only to be overshadowed by Seattle's game winning interception] much less last year. It'll be a nerve wracking game regardless. It's nice to cheer for a winner once and a while ;)
Posted by: nostrajimus on Sun Jan 20th, 2013 9:17 pm
Jim Harbaugh -1.5 over John Harbaugh. The kicker is that their brother in law has the top ranked NCAA Hoops team in the country as of tomorrow :o
Posted by: LesMillsRockstar on Mon Jan 21st, 2013 9:25 am
Wrong forum.
NE is a vastly different team from when they were screwed over by the refs earlier in the year [only to be overshadowed by Seattle's game winning interception] much less last year. It'll be a nerve wracking game regardless. It's nice to cheer for a winner once and a while ;)
The better team did not win the game. Losing to the Ravens is like losing to FSU, Miami or the Gators...punks, punks, punks! SF by three TDs easily.
Posted by: TAL1957 on Mon Jan 21st, 2013 10:20 am
Posted by: nostrajimus on Wed Jan 23rd, 2013 9:01 pm
Man, I posted the Harbaugh Bowl on here a few weeks prior to some guy trademarking it last year, and now the NFL is busting his balls over it. Hope he makes a few bucks on the deal
Posted by: MBR on Mon Jan 28th, 2013 6:11 am
SUPER BOWL: Teams bring big D to big gameOWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- It was as if linebacker Ray Lewis, safety Bernard Pollard and the rest of the Baltimore Ravens' defense set out to provide a quarter-by-quarter demonstration of how they do business.About 11 minutes into the AFC championship game against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, Lewis drew a 15-yard unnecessary roughness penalty for a helmet-to-helmet hit that pushed tight end Aaron Hernandez's chin strap up near his nose.Then, in the second quarter, linebacker Dannell Ellerbe gave New England another free 15 yards by hitting an offensive lineman in the face mask in response to an after-the-play shove.Read more: http://www.kjonline.com/sports/teams-br ... 01-27.html
Posted by: nostrajimus on Sun Feb 3rd, 2013 8:20 am
Jim Harbaugh -1.5 over John Harbaugh. The kicker is that their brother in law has the top ranked NCAA Hoops team in the country as of tomorrow :o
Looks like I was a little ahead of myself with my above post from a few weeks ago, but the Harbaugh's brother-in-law, Tom Crean's #3 ranked Indiana Hoosiers knock off #1 Michigan (where Jim went to school), and later today will be named the #1 team in the country. Later on tonight John will hoist up the Super Bowl Trophy. Quite a 24 hrs for that family I'd say. Balt 27 SF 24. Missed FG's cost the Niners.
Posted by: MBR on Mon Feb 4th, 2013 6:09 am
Super Bowl power play: Baltimore holds on for wild victory Several photos included in this storyThe Ravens survive a power outage and a huge San Francisco comeback to earn their second Super Bowl titleAmerica's biggest sporting event came to a half-hour standstill in the third quarter when most of the Superdome lights and the scoreboards went dark. By then, the Ravens had a 22-point lead.The outage flipped the momentum to the San Francisco 49ers, but the Ravens used a last-gasp defensive stand to hold on Sunday night, 34-31.Read more: http://www.pressherald.com/sports/super ... cores.html
Posted by: nostrajimus on Tue Feb 5th, 2013 9:03 pm
I was close. Ravens by 3