National Camp Selections out today

on Mon Apr 11th, 2011 8:10 am
I believe today is the day for the announcement.JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on Mon Apr 11th, 2011 11:55 pm
Strabley ,Pate, and Violette have made the camp.Goalie selections are all at large bids and will be posted sometime in late May.Congrads to these young women.JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Snowball on Tue Apr 12th, 2011 6:23 am
Strabley ,Pate, and Violette have made the camp./quote]Where did you find the list?
on Tue Apr 12th, 2011 7:16 am
This is posted on Yankee Conference for USA Hockey Girls’ Select 17 Camp – 4 teams 76 players St. Cloud, MN June 24-30 Jordan Hampton NH D Briana Mastel CT D Molly Strabley ME D Rachel Kennedy CT F Danielle Marmer VT F Rebecca Russo CT F Meghan Turner NH F Nominated to be considered for At-Large Positions Gabriela Sinsigalli CT D(atl) Rose Rather CT F(atl) Nicole Wilbur RI F(atl) Girls’ Select 16 Camp – 6 teams 102 players St. Cloud, MN June 24-30 Shannon Cherpak CT D McKenna Hayes VT D Katherine Pate ME D Eleni Tebano CT D Brooke Avery NH F Allison Devins VT F Shelby Herrington NH F Kara Violette ME F Nominated to be considered for At-Large Positions Kayla Dion VT D McKenzie St Onge VT F Girls’ Select 15 Camp – 6 teams 102 playersRochester, NY July 21-27 Sasha Fritts CT D Maggie LaGue VT D Jenna Rheault NH D Victoria DeAngelis RI FErica D’Errico NH F Miriam Eickhoff NH F Sara McNamara CT FHaley Mullins RI F Brooke Wolejcko CT G Nominated to be considered for At-Large Position Erin Joyce NH F Girls’ Select 14 Camp – 6 teams 102 playersRochester, NY July 21-27 Lauren Ferraluolo CT DAbigail Marmer VT DMeghan Martin VT DMelissa Samoskevich CT D Dempsey Arsenault NH F Alexis Banquer CT F Ashley Carbone CT FMarina Jozokos NH FRyan Little VT FSarah Migliori RI F Taylor Peltier RI GJUST LET THE KIDS PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on Thu Apr 14th, 2011 10:25 am
Yes, congratulations to the 3 "Maine" girls. ;) ;) Once again the girls that represent Maine don't even play here. When is Maine going to have a place for players of this caliber to play? What does it say when the only Maine girls that make National Camp don't even play in Maine? Here is my answer: If you are a female player that wants to play at a high level, LEAVE MAINE!It really pains me to say this, but the only positive I see for Maine girls hockey is that Team Maine group that does the summer tournaments. Granted, many of the players involved aren't from Maine, but at least it gives some Maine players a look at competetive girls hockey.
on Thu Apr 14th, 2011 10:45 am
Yes, congratulations to the 3 "Maine" girls. ;) ;)
Once again the girls that represent Maine don't even play here. When is Maine going to have a place for players of this caliber to play? What does it say when the only Maine girls that make National Camp don't even play in Maine? Here is my answer: If you are a female player that wants to play at a high level, LEAVE MAINE!
It really pains me to say this, but the only positive I see for Maine girls hockey is that Team Maine group that does the summer tournaments. Granted, many of the players involved aren't from Maine, but at least it gives some Maine players a look at competetive girls hockey.
I would agree Girls!Very sad state of affairs. We are leaving as well. I have found after several attempts that we have a herd of cats in girls hockey. No one will come together to make a program for select girls. CT, VT, and Mass have it together. Say all you want about conditions in this state and distance, Vermont has the very same obstacles. Their girls get better every year because they have organization, determination and a goal. How does that happen in Maine. It doesnt! Girls for to long have been an additive for boys hockey. It is ashame!You can't fight city hall, but you can move!JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!