Top Girls' High School Team 2010-11

Posted by: Dryden#1 on Thu Nov 4th, 2010 12:48 pm
Who will be the top teams this year in girls' High School hockey?I think St. Doms is the clear favorite. With Goulet returning for her senior year along with the addition of Zamrock and solid goaltending with Keaney, I predict that they go undefeated this year. Let me know what you think.
Posted by: leavitthornet6 on Thu Nov 11th, 2010 4:14 pm
If they don't win the state championship, with two top transfers and the return of Goulet.... It'll be a shame. Hands down the best girls team in the state this year unless injuries occur
on Fri Nov 12th, 2010 12:59 pm
I can't see how they could lose. They shouldn't even have any close games. With the addition of Zamrock from Lewiston & Ratsep from Hebron along with Goulet returning, this team is stacked.
on Mon Nov 15th, 2010 8:31 am
I can't see how they could lose. They shouldn't even have any close games. With the addition of Zamrock from Lewiston & Ratsep from Hebron along with Goulet returning, this team is stacked.
HSI could see how this team could lose. A hot goalie, a bad night for your goalie, an injury, or the team has a bad night. There are other teams with some talent. Scarbrough is out there. Greely always has a ready supply of players, Winslow will have a nice core of players. I am interested in watching the progression.JUST LET THE KIDS PLAY HOCKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on Wed Dec 22nd, 2010 1:22 pm
I will be shocked if St. Doms loses a game.
on Thu Dec 23rd, 2010 5:18 pm
I will be shocked if St. Doms loses a game.
Don't be too sure of yourself, they just barely got by Greely 6-5 :shock:
Posted by: bulldogmonk on Wed Dec 29th, 2010 12:35 am
BRUNSWICK 9 ST DOMS 1....WHAT HAPPENNED??? is that score correct...did the saints have half the team away on vacation??
Posted by: foresports on Wed Dec 29th, 2010 5:34 pm
Score's correct, with extenuating circumstances:http://www.timesrecord.com/articles/201 ... 145919.txt