PHS CHEERING

Posted by: coachofmany on Tue Dec 29th, 2009 6:10 pm
We always have gone to the games where our daughter was cheering. Quite honestly, why would any parent not watch anything their child was participating in? I certainly am not going to debate on whether or not I think cheerleaders are athletes, or that there are plenty of athletes that cheer but ....if my son were on the math team and i could watch him participate at a match, then I would.
Posted by: easyed67 on Sat Jan 16th, 2010 4:24 pm
Chhering competition hosted by South Portland today. We had a great time. Fast moving energetic performances. The Portland team just missed making the call back.Poland was first followed by Noble and Westbrook. Not a dull or slow moment in a well organized competition. SMAAs in Biddeford Monday. Practice this afternoon. Break...what break! Go Bulldogs.
Posted by: cookiemonster24 on Sat Jan 16th, 2010 8:00 pm
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :shock: never seen such talent!
Posted by: easyed67 on Mon Jan 18th, 2010 8:47 am
Competition in Biddeford today Monday Jan. 18 has been cancelled. Stay safe and warm!
Posted by: easyed67 on Fri Jan 22nd, 2010 7:08 pm
Regionals tomorrow in Augusta. PHS is ready. The routine looked GREAT tonight. Courtney, your facials are fantastic. The stunts were spot on. Good luck tomorrow! We will be there cheering right back at you.
Posted by: easyed67 on Sat Jan 30th, 2010 10:17 am
Cheers From The Heart this evening at Marshwood. I think things start around 6 or 6:30. Good luck to the Portland team! We'll be there to cheer on the cheering!
Posted by: Archer Bunker on Sun Jan 31st, 2010 12:33 am
Awesome. How they do?ABArchibald Bunker
Posted by: easyed67 on Mon Feb 1st, 2010 8:19 pm
Biddeford first Scarborough second. Portland did well but did not place.No seniors, great class of junors this year. They have had a couple of building years, next year they should make states.Scarborough will give current state champs Biddeford a run this year. They have a good team and a very animated coach. He was as much fun to watch in the stands as the team.The competitions are very well run now. I remember when they seemed to last all day. They really keep it moving now. It's fun.
Posted by: bcSUPERFAN91 on Wed Feb 3rd, 2010 9:40 am
hahahhahah...i love coach dave. (scarborough's coach) he's the best!