[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 101: Illegal string offset 'Name'
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /home/mb4/public_html/Assets/Class/Content.class.php on line 102: Illegal string offset 'Text'
MBR.org Forum • View topic - FILL THE CROSS FRIDAY!!

FILL THE CROSS FRIDAY!!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

FILL THE CROSS FRIDAY!!

Postby CFJunior » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Time to fill the Cross on Friday. Call in sick, leave early from work, take a vacation day. What ever it takes Maine fans! This amazing women's basketball team deserves our support. So how many of the MBR fans are going Friday? I will be in attendance with my daughter and some friends. HOPEFULLY MANY FRIENDS!!! Over 5,000 of them.
CFJunior

Re: FILL THE CROSS FRIDAY!!

Postby fafan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:17 am

Tickets look like they are $19/each plus fees bring it up to $24/each, less for youth and seniors which is $9each.
fafan

Postby GoBlackBears » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 pm

In line for about 1 hr this morning for tickets. $20.00 per seat and $10.00 for seniors
GoBlackBears

Postby turkeyman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:08 pm

In line for 28 minutes this morning. One line moves far faster than the other. You'll figure it out quickly. If you own season tickets, you apparently have until 10 a.m. Wednesday to get those same seats. If you own season tickets and want more seats, it appears almost dead certain the additional seats won't be adjacent to your season tix.

And, if you own season tickets, take the stub they sent you last fall when you ordered. One of the agents at the CIC this morning said he couldn't look me up on his computer. Fortunately, I knew my seat numbers and he could give me the same seats. A friend went to the other agent and told me she had a book with all the season tickets listed -- whether a real or digital book I don't know -- but had trouble finding the names. So, go well armed. And be ready to schmooze with friends and strangers as it may take a while.

Glad I drove to Bangor (71 miles) rather than trying online. Last time I looked at Ticketmaster online, 9:05 this morning, its website still said "no sports events in Bangor for this week." That has probably changed by now, but the added ticket fees are still there if you go online. Yes, I spent more on gas and time, but I got just what I wanted. And I hate that Ticketmaster fees sometimes come to more than the price of the ticket. Heard a couple of stories while standing in line this morning of people with experiences similar to mine when TM wanted $23 for a $5 ticket.

As we used to say in Kansas City -- Chicago stole the line from KC -- vote early, vote often. Buy as many tix as you think you can get folks to attend. Let's rock the Cross Center for these kids.

Bob Neal
New Sharon
turkeyman

Postby fafan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi Bob,
Retirement has it's benefits, good for you to get your original seats.
Just bought mine on line section 116 Row E and total bill was $44 for the two so I thought that was reasonable, have no idea how Ticket Master came up with this total?
fafan

Postby alumni1985 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:26 pm

I bought my tickets through Ticketmaster this morning. With fees they were $25 each, so not too bad. Great seats too.
alumni1985

Postby bainsey » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:13 pm

GoBlackBears wrote:In line for about 1 hr this morning for tickets. $20.00 per seat and $10.00 for seniors

As was I. It took some time for the window clerks to understand how it all works.

It's also just $10 for group purchases (10+ tickets), so I suggest pooling some friends and ordering all at once.
bainsey

Postby hoopsisme » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Groups of 10 or more is the way to go. $10 ea if purchased that way. Called a few friends and picked up tix at the window. Pay cash and no fees. A lot of seats have been sold already. All seats reserved. Repeat, ALOT of tix have been sold!!
hoopsisme

Postby fafan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:44 am

The main sections 104,105,115 and 116 are pretty much sold and they just opened 117. Not sure if 103 is reserved for students?
Pretty much all the sections 106-114 are open behind the basket. I would say at least 1/2 tickets are still available, guess we hope for a huge walkup crowd if there is any chance of a sell out.

Tickets for University Of Maine Women's Basketball are still available! Get verified tickets before they are gone.

YOU'RE INTERESTED, THEY'RE AVAILABLE.

University Of Maine Women's Basketball

Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME
Fri, Mar 9, 2018 4:00 PM
See Tickets

Already got tickets? Have fun!

Get our app.

Let's Get Social.
fafan

Postby GoBlackBears » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:58 am

I think there will be 4000 there on Friday. Don't the students start spring break on Friday?
GoBlackBears

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics