CIM's BLOG: Who lst said BB needs a shot clock & 3 pt. line?

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

CIM's BLOG:Thanks to all 658 that read last Blog on M19Fan

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Tom Nolette wrote:Coach, I changed the title of your blog post until the next time please ... Talk sports, you made your point..

Tom: I am coachable. I agree. No problem with you doin that as you are the COACH of MBR.

Thanks to all 749 MBRers who read my last blog about the scorecard about Maine19Fan. Just wanted to prove a point.

ON TO UMAINE BASKETBALL!
Last edited by bcbc55 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bcbc55

CIM's BLOG: Thanks to all 658 that read my last BLOG

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Sorry: Forgot to add the following:

I am disappointed that basketball_guy was driven off MBR to another board. It is MBR's and our loss and the other boards gain as he added to our discussions about D-1 basketball.

ON TO UMAINE BASKETBALL!
bcbc55

CIM's BLOG: AE men's Conf BB Sub Patterns Revealed

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

If interested in the teams that use 9 or less players compared to teams that use 10 plus players in their rotation sub patterns in the AE men's basketball conference in RPI rankings and wins and losses....Just go to bangordailynews.com and go to Maine Blogs or go to "offtherimbangordailynews.com to go to my Blog for this information.
bcbc55

Re: CIM's BLOG:Last BLOG on M19Fan! On to UMaine Hoops!

Postby mainah57 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Thanks to all 749 MBRers who read my last blog about the scorecard about Maine19Fan. Just wanted to prove a point.

Just to clarify, the fact that your blog view count increased by 749 does NOT mean that 749 MBRers have read your blog. Many of these views may be multiple views by the same person or even one person refreshing the page multiple times. And they certainly are not all MBRers (many are likely folks who have navigated there from the BDN site).

Also, I've said it before, but I'll say it one more time - offtherimbangordailynews.com does NOT take users to your blog. The correct address is offtherim.bangordailynews.com. You said that both work on your computer, but it may be that your computer knows to auto-correct it to the desired address. If you are trying to get folks to read your blog, you should be sure to use the correct address - offtherim.bangordailynews.com
mainah57

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:50 pm

mainah57 wrote:

Just to clarify, the fact that your blog view count increased by 749 does NOT mean that 749 MBRers have read your blog. Many of these views may be multiple views by the same person or even one person refreshing the page multiple times. And they certainly are not all MBRers (many are likely folks who have navigated there from the BDN site).

Also, I've said it before, but I'll say it one more time - offtherimbangordailynews.com does NOT take users to your blog. The correct address is offtherim.bangordailynews.com. You said that both work on your computer, but it may be that your computer knows to auto-correct it to the desired address. If you are trying to get folks to read your blog, you should be sure to use the correct address - offtherim.bangordailynews.com

mainah57: Thanks for the corrections and help. Should have just said 749 hits or views not MBRers.

As you suggested again, I will only use "offtherim.bangordalynews.com". must be that my computer is hooked up differently as you suggested.

Thanks again for helping an old senior citizen writer, it is really appreciated.
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 am

Will add a new post to this thread when it hits 1000. At 960 NOW, just 40 more views to go. Should get to 1000 sometime tomorrow hopefully. THEN I WILL TAKE THIS THREAD OFF AND PUT ON A NEW ONE ABOUT BASKETBALL AS TOM REQUESTED ME TO DO.
bcbc55

Postby bcbc55 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Now at 1033 views. Thanks to all that viewed it to get to 1000 plus views. I will get back to posting on CIM's BLOG about basketball as of 6:00pm tonight as TOM REQUESTED.

Just want to give a few more viewers a chance to red this BLOG today.

I believe we proved a point. There is support for this BLOG as it has had 48,000 plus views since last May. Thanks again to all that take the time to read it.

CIM
bcbc55

CIM's BLOG: UM BB teams current Rankings and 3 pt stats

Postby bcbc55 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:48 pm

After going from 47,244 views to 48,337 views on my BLOG about Maine19Fan for him breaking his word not to read this BLOG there have been 1093 views since I posted the originaI post about him breaking his word

I am now going on to basketball topics here on CIM's BLOG.

If you are interested in the UMaine men's and women's basketball teams latest team and conference rankings (such as team and AE conference RPI rankings and SOS (strength of schedule) and 3 point stats just go to my "off the Rim" BLOG in the Bangor Daily News by just going to offtherim.bangordailynews.com and you will find it there or you can go to bangordailynews.com and hit Maine Blogs.

P.S. Views on previous post 47,244 to 48,344=1200.
bcbc55

CIM's BLOG: Thank you to BDN "Off the Rim/BLOG readers

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

Having gone over 300,000 view/hits on my Bangor daily News "Off the rim" Column and or BLOG I have written a BLOG thanking all the veiwsr and readers of the Column and Blog, plus the readers of the "Off the Rim" column every Tuesday during the Basketball season from Mid-Novemebr to Mid -April.

If interested go to http://offtherim.bangordailynews.com/
bcbc55

Bangor's M Flelming breaks 75 yr old 1 game record with 45 p

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:31 pm

Bangor's 6'5" Transfer player from Oxford Hill's High School broke a 75 year old single one game record for most points in a game with 45 points. Seeing he has been offered at UMaine I thought it might be interesting to post this under Maine D-1 athletics.

Full story go to my Off the Rim" Column at offtherim.bangordailynews.com or to bangordailynews.com hit SECTION at top left corner and then scroll down 3 sub topics on the left hand side until you find MORE TO BDN and then hit 7th sub topic down.....blogs.
bcbc55

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics