MACK sneak attack

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby UMaineDad » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:59 pm

BB27

Don't believe everything you hear...every story has a twist. If you know of some great crime that Mack committed why hasn't it been reported to administration. So we can only follow what was officially reported. All of this negative press would never have been an issue if the kid never requested a transfer...So ask yourself "why has it important now?" It's the coaches way of getting back at the kid. You talk a good game, but don't forget that these kids have rights too! I respect this kid's dad...the guys a respected coach, businessman and serves his community over in Rochester pretty well. I'm about an hour away in Buffalo but he has a great reputation. He owns a large tutoring company...so the kid has resources. I asked him if he would come on this forum but he refused. If you would like, I can forward him your phone number so you guys can talk about your issues.
UMaineDad

Postby mainejeff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Seriously? :roll:
mainejeff

Postby thebam » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:30 pm

UMaineDad wrote:BB27

Don't believe everything you hear...every story has a twist. If you know of some great crime that Mack committed why hasn't it been reported to administration. So we can only follow what was officially reported. All of this negative press would never have been an issue if the kid never requested a transfer...So ask yourself "why has it important now?" It's the coaches way of getting back at the kid. You talk a good game, but don't forget that these kids have rights too! I respect this kid's dad...the guys a respected coach, businessman and serves his community over in Rochester pretty well. I'm about an hour away in Buffalo but he has a great reputation. He owns a large tutoring company...so the kid has resources. I asked him if he would come on this forum but he refused. If you would like, I can forward him your phone number so you guys can talk about your issues.

Maybe someone should give you Coach H's number so you guys can talk about your issues.
thebam

Postby fafan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:18 pm

UMaineDad wrote:BB27

Wow, you can't make this stuff up or wait maybe you can ;)
fafan

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 pm

Some you morons with nothing to add are so boring just like this blog. By the way who mentioned crime... Mainedad.. are you Mr Mack. mainejeff, thebam and many others just have nothing to add. You are idiots.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:29 pm

by mainejeff » 03 Jan 2018 19:26

Seriously? :roll:

Tom the blog owner disabled my tools. Now I just have you tools. Don't read it or comment if you nothing of your own. I think you need to focus on the Ellen . But your emoticons are really great. No really your talented.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear27 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Josh Mack to ODU?
Blackbear27

Postby footballIQ » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:05 pm

So I read this post from time to time when I have time. It is a very boring blog I must agree with several others. Most just comment of others posts and have no content of there own to add. I will tell you this, I worked at U Maine in the sports department and thats all I will say on that. But how ever is feeding BB27 info is mostly spot on in most every area. He may not be 100% correct but at least he scores on content and is very much correct.

There are bloggers that most likely have 3 monitors in front them an do this all day, thats called a loser in my book.
If you do not want to hear this close the browser or change topics:
- Mack suspension was for something kept quite
- Maybe his dad need to tutor him his grades hinder his transfere
- His dad was a major interference during the last 2 years
- Kid was a loner, not even close with his roommate Edwards!
- Some person said that Cosgrove had nothing to do with Football since his new appointment- really do you believe that if so enough said. I think it was fanfan or one of those bloggers.

Bottom Line the only person other than a small few that have any insight into blackbear football is BB27. I know mainejeff, fanfan, mainedad and whom ever else will say that I am him or his best friend or what ever. Pull the post and look at the gutless posters that have zero balls. BB27 is nasty, crude and even down right mean but he has his own side and never gangs up on anyone, where you cowards all do. Tom if you are hadicapping him its a shame. The blog to be on is anygiven Saturday.
footballIQ

Postby thebam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:18 pm

footballIQ wrote:So I read this post from time to time when I have time. It is a very boring blog I must agree with several others. Most just comment of others posts and have no content of there own to add. I will tell you this, I worked at U Maine in the sports department and thats all I will say on that. But how ever is feeding BB27 info is mostly spot on in most every area. He may not be 100% correct but at least he scores on content and is very much correct.

There are bloggers that most likely have 3 monitors in front them an do this all day, thats called a loser in my book.
If you do not want to hear this close the browser or change topics:
- Mack suspension was for something kept quite
- Maybe his dad need to tutor him his grades hinder his transfere
- His dad was a major interference during the last 2 years
- Kid was a loner, not even close with his roommate Edwards!
- Some person said that Cosgrove had nothing to do with Football since his new appointment- really do you believe that if so enough said. I think it was fanfan or one of those bloggers.

Bottom Line the only person other than a small few that have any insight into blackbear football is BB27. I know mainejeff, fanfan, mainedad and whom ever else will say that I am him or his best friend or what ever. Pull the post and look at the gutless posters that have zero balls. BB27 is nasty, crude and even down right mean but he has his own side and never gangs up on anyone, where you cowards all do. Tom if you are hadicapping him its a shame. The blog to be on is anygiven Saturday.

what is your point? or do you have one?
thebam

Postby mainejeff » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Isn't there a difference between a blog and a forum? Is footballIQ British?
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics