Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valuable

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: Find Coach Walsh's Blogs interesting, informative & Valu

Postby MaineBBFan99 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Just curious, is Coach Cim allowed to respond to any basketball-specific issues that 19 brings up? Agreed that the back and forth personal attacks are getting a tad old, but the times where these two have had debate about substantive basketball issues have actually been interesting.
MaineBBFan99

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Tom: Understand what you say. I had stopped responding to his responses to my posts and stopped responding to his posts until I was called a liar. I will not tolerate that from anyone.

Don't like his insulting, making fun of, name callin ANYONE here on MBR THAT HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH.

MBR got along wthout him before MBR met him and MBR can get along with out him now".

CIM
bcbc55

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:46 pm

MaineBBFan99 wrote:Just curious, is Coach Cim allowed to respond to any basketball-specific issues that 19 brings up? Agreed that the back and forth personal attacks are getting a tad old, but the times where these two have had debate about substantive basketball issues have actually been interesting.

You hit the nail on the head .. Talk about the substantive basketball issue , don't make it personal ..
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:50 pm

bcbc55 wrote:Tom: Understand what you say. I had stopped responding to his responses to my posts and stopped responding to his posts until I was called a liar. I will not tolerate that from anyone.

Don't like his insulting, making fun of, name callin ANYONE here on MBR THAT HE DOES NOT AGREE WITH.

MBR got along wthout him before MBR met him and MBR can get along with out him now".

CIM

Not asking you not to respond to posters, just don't take the bait when he's trying to stir you ...

I don't blame you.. Frontal attacks are unacceptable !
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Postby bcbc55 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Tom Nolette wrote:
bcbc55 wrote:Tom: Understand what you say. I had stopped responding to his responses to my posts and stopped responding to his posts until I was called a liar. I will not tolerate that from anyone.

CIM

Not asking you not to respond to posters, just don't take the bait when he's trying to stir you ...

I don't blame you.. Frontal attacks are unacceptable !

Tom: Will not respond to HIM period. Life at my age to short to deal with all that baloney. Will just ignore anything he posts or response posts as I was trying to do until I was called a liar and that is something I will not tolerate from anyone who questions my integrity or values.

CIM
bcbc55

Postby Maine19Fan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:05 am

Much agreed, but 55 has thrown as many sticks and stones.

And, he also throws around theories that have no chance of working in college basketball, and statistics without perspective that he thinks supports his antiquated views of the sport ... but, in truth, do not.

I entered this forum to talk about substantive basketball issues.
But, it's hard to do when the other side is an unchangeable brick wall (someone else's words, not mine, by the way) of concepts that stopped working in the 1950's.

A team comprised almost entirely of Maine-bred players? Does anyone with any common sense really think that would be successful?

Chris Markwood, who makes double what Maine pays its head coach, coming to coach Maine? Not going to happen.

Yes, let's get back to substantive issues. But, let those issues be backed up by common sense, perspective and supportive evidence.

Honestly, I'm not trying to bait anyone. But, when there's a poster who is so wrong about so many things (while continually rambling on in 30-paragraph soliloquies about himself, himself, himself) actually thinks he's making realistic contributions to our debates ... well, it's not easy to avoid pointing out how wrong he is.
Maine19Fan

Postby mainejeff » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 am

Walsh has never had control of this program. The players just don't buy in & respect him as their head coach.

This isn't that complicated. Somehow Creech needs to find more money for this program to operate a bare bones D-1 men's basketball program. Starting salary needs to be bumped to at least $150K. And please PLEASE find a coach that at least knows how to manage the basics...substitutions, offense, etc during game play. :roll: :oops:
mainejeff

Postby TAL1957 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:09 pm

MaineBBFan99 wrote:Just curious, is Coach Cim allowed to respond to any basketball-specific issues that 19 brings up? ...
Nope, he's "allowed" to post anything he wants on any thread line and turn any thread into a
diatribe about himself, his anti-Maine agenda, his thousand-time post about what he'd do as UMaine HC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , and anything else about all things Him. It's Great !! Personally, I Love It and wish he'd put more detail into his brief posts. Leaves ya wanting More !!! ;)
TAL1957

Postby TAL1957 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 pm

bcbc55 wrote:
"I will leave it to the MBR readers to decide this one".

WOW !!!!! Hope you are finally ready to live by that Bob. Please read again what the above sentence says, and do it. :

1) Keep your posts to less than ten paragraphs (and 4-18 repeats); 3 paragraph limit of response, without 5 paragraph paste-in, would be Nice.
2) Stop, Stop, Stop, Stop saying they Same, Same, Same, Same thing over and over and over again. We've all read it the previous 300 times Bob !!!
3) NO MORE about everything you did, and think you did, or would have done, or think you did, or would have done, or think others should have done, ..... 10-years ago, 20-years ago, 30-years ago, or just before Ceasar died. You have already said and posted all of that hundreds of time. Respect it, but don't want to hear it anymore.

NOW THEN .... UMaine Sports anyone ??? We do happen to have a winning D1 College Hockey Program, and a Very Good WBB D1 College Basketball Program !!! Anyone wanna support UMaine athletics ????
TAL1957

Postby mainejeff » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:54 pm

I do.
mainejeff

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics