MACK sneak attack

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby Rams1998 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Where are we seeing/hearing that Coen is leaving?

Nevermind. Seeing it everywhere now too.
Rams1998

Postby UMaineDad » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:03 am

Okay...I was able to reach Mack's dad. Apparently there was some ongoing negative communication between Cohen and the offense after each loss, that got progressively worse. Mack addressed the matter with coach H after the SB game. Apparently coach H supported Cohen...so Mack's dad requested a PTC, which is not transfer release. He felt that Coach H unwillingness to address the matter showed a gross lack of leadership, and support, etc. for the kids. To this date, he claims that Mack has not requested a transfer, although I can't imagine why he would stay after all this drama. Apparently all they wanted is for Coach H to address the matter with Cohen and the team. Coach H gotta take responsibility for this one...well I guess we gotta move on...
UMaineDad

Postby mainejeff » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 pm

UMaineDad wrote:Okay...I was able to reach Mack's dad. Apparently there was some ongoing negative communication between Cohen and the offense after each loss, that got progressively worse. Mack addressed the matter with coach H after the SB game. Apparently coach H supported Cohen...so Mack's dad requested a PTC, which is not transfer release. He felt that Coach H unwillingness to address the matter showed a gross lack of leadership, and support, etc. for the kids. To this date, he claims that Mack has not requested a transfer, although I can't imagine why he would stay after all this drama. Apparently all they wanted is for Coach H to address the matter with Cohen and the team. Coach H gotta take responsibility for this one...well I guess we gotta move on...

Bye-bye Mack & Cohen! :)
mainejeff

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Ok "THE BEAR' let us know the truth I am tired of asking you form your own post.. Because I know a truth about Mack as well. Does anyone know why he was suspended for the second time. Just for the record it was not for a fight with another player coaches love that stuff. I know the real reason....

Coach has to reevaluate his ability to run a program. The inmates are running the asylum.
Blackbear27

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm

UMaineDad » 23 Dec 2017 15:03

"Okay...I was able to reach Mack's dad. Apparently there was some ongoing negative communication between Cohen and the offense after each loss, that got progressively worse. Mack addressed the matter with coach H after the SB game. Apparently coach H supported Cohen...so Mack's dad requested a PTC, which is not transfer release. He felt that Coach H unwillingness to address the matter showed a gross lack of leadership, and support, etc. for the kids. To this date, he claims that Mack has not requested a transfer, although I can't imagine why he would stay after all this drama. Apparently all they wanted is for Coach H to address the matter with Cohen and the team. Coach H gotta take responsibility for this one...well I guess we gotta move on..."

Players need to shut up and listen to the coaches. At this level some ones Daddy should not be chiming in and calling the coach at all. Take your tongue lashing from the coach and grow up. Maybe his dad should be worried more about why he did not tell him why he was really suspended the 2nd time. His dad knows now if your so close ask him.... Mack is lucky to be even playing. His dad found out by some one else why he was suspended!!!! If it was my kid and he was on a full boat and pulled this stunt I would teach him a lesson. He got his release all right with so many limitations its going to tough for him to find a home. Maybe Rutgers... Big step up. As GM for Bills says "when you have the chance to be the man which rare these days you should cherish your role. The NFL finds talent no matter where it is. Mack might be making a huge mistake and is getting bad advice. Likely will share role with 2 other backs in his future".
Blackbear27

Postby fafan » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Well guys, have no idea how much of this is true but sure makes for an interesting read ;)

Bottom line, this program has been very stable over the years and have no doubt the coaching staff will move forward and keep this team in the playoff hunt.
Merry X-Mas!!!
fafan

Postby Blackbear27 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 am

Cosgrove leaves U Maine to coach D-3 Colby
Blackbear27

Postby rasputin » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:02 am

Linguist wrote:
Linguist wrote:BCBC55 - If you had to go through the heart procedure, and your options were choosing an older doctor from Maine, who never ventured outside of the state for training or education, was never updated on the newest practices and procedures, had never gone to a conference or a clinic outside of the state, and continued to operate on hearts the same way he did when he started in 1973, but he is Maine born, bred, educated and practiced.

Or would you have the procedure done by a person who was born out of the state, and received education and training in another state, but moved to Maine and is up to date on recent practices, and procedures. This Doctor has reviewed the current trends and ways to treat your heart issues, regularly ventures out to gain more knowledge from the best and brightest in his field, and only wants to bring in the best people regardless of age or birth place to work with them in the operating room and in their office staff.

Which Doctor would you want to do you procedure?

I'm taking the second one every single time.

BCBC55 - you never responded to this query.

I actually had this choice picking a cardiologist about 6 months ago. The younger doctor would have been the smart choice, but the old guy had the hot nurse.
rasputin

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:51 pm

[quote="rasputin"][quote="Linguist"][quote="Linguist"]BCBC55 - If you had to go through the heart procedure, and your options were choosing an older doctor from Maine, who never ventured outside of the state for training or education, was never updated on the newest practices and procedures, had never gone to a conference or a clinic outside of the state, and continued to operate on hearts the same way he did when he started in 1973, but he is Maine born, bred, educated and practiced.

Or would you have the procedure done by a person who was born out of the state, and received education and training in another state, but moved to Maine and is up to date on recent practices, and procedures. This Doctor has reviewed the current trends and ways to treat your heart issues, regularly ventures out to gain more knowledge from the best and brightest in his field, and only wants to bring in the best people regardless of age or birth place to work with them in the operating room and in their office staff.

Which Doctor would you want to do you procedure

rasputin: Sorry for not answering sooner, got lost in all the negative shuffle posted here on this MRB thread. Thanks or reminding me I had nit answer your question. Being an 80 plus year old senor senile citizen I will go experience with not such to lose at my age in the situation, just as I go with experience in playing, coaching and officiating in basketball.

I understand why you made the choice you did and I hope everything turned out well for you.
bcbc55

Postby Maine19Fan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:46 pm

And, there we have it.
Bcbc55, as we are about to enter 2018 ... it's time you put 1950 behind you!
Yes, we've had modern advances. We've invented the wheel. We've discovered fire.
Embrace the modern era!
Maine19Fan

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics