MACK sneak attack

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

MACK sneak attack

Postby footballIQ » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:06 pm

You have been a flake since you have been here.... So Leave sissy leave leave...... Word from the insider.
footballIQ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby footballIQ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:21 am

Mack to leave U Maine. I say see ya later! Next. Really bad decision who ever is guiding you is steering you with bad advice. You have not shot at the NFL so enjoy your last 2 years.
footballIQ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby fafan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:27 am

footballIQ wrote:Mack to leave U Maine. I say see ya later! Next. Really bad decision who ever is guiding you is steering you with bad advice. You have not shot at the NFL so enjoy your last 2 years.


Please give details, where he is going, certainly bad news for the Black Bears.Certainly not necessary to reach the NFL, as history proves Black Bears have a great heritage of putting players in the NFL. :(
fafan
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:50 am

No biggee. I'm anxious to see more of Joe Fitzpatrick...he's a bull!
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 14109
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby Blackbear28 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:03 pm

mainejeff wrote:No biggee. I'm anxious to see more of Joe Fitzpatrick...he's a bull!

:lol:
Blackbear28
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:28 am

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby UMaineDad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:43 pm

footballIQ wrote:You have been a flake since you have been here.... So Leave sissy leave leave...... Word from the insider.

What's the sneak attack? If the kid wants to leave the program, there must be a good reason...don't understand your personal attack??? Do you know something? Players and coaches come and go...move on with it!
UMaineDad
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby footballIQ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Sneak Attack. Left with out with out addressing the team. Theses are the guys that got you the yards. Last time I checked there was no I in team. " umainedad" you are are all over the place. He could be pulling a Max Staver except one that has roots, but is up rooting for no reason.
footballIQ
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby UMaineDad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 pm

footballIQ wrote:Sneak Attack. Left with out with out addressing the team. Theses are the guys that got you the yards. Last time I checked there was no I in team. " umainedad" you are are all over the place. He could be pulling a Max Staver except one that has roots, but is up rooting for no reason.

Who said he left? Last I checked he was still there. I live in Buffalo, NY...the kid definitely has roots. I'll reach out to the family...there's always a reason!
UMaineDad
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby UMaineDad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Blackbear27 wrote:**edited .. mbr **

What did you hear? By the way, kid led the team rushing as a freshman and led the nation as a sophomore...flaws and all. Definitely a big loss for the team! Coaching staff STUNK past 2 season...I met the dad a few times. Coached against him in Buffalo. Great coach...good dude...I'll see what he has to say
UMaineDad
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Re: MACK sneak attack

Postby mainejeff » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Maine gets a commitment from stud RB from PA today. Josh who?
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 14109
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests