Carpenter v. United States

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:02 am

Funny how liberal cities tend to also be economic powerhouses while conservatives turn places like Kansas into dust bowls. And funny how conservatives obsess over every case of a brown man murdering a white woman. Conservatism has always had a racist undertone, and has never worked in practice unless government regulation repressed the rights of everyone but straight white males. Trump's twitter feed is all the evidence you need.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby mainejeff » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:46 am

Amen Mike!

Oklahoma City exists because of government entitlements. Most of these Red States & cities would be nothing without the Feds plowing money into their coffers.
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18070
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby midcoastman » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 am

User avatar
midcoastman
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:05 am
Location: Mid-Coast

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby hawksfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Funny how liberal cities tend to also be economic powerhouses while conservatives turn places like Kansas into dust bowls. And funny how conservatives obsess over every case of a brown man murdering a white woman. Conservatism has always had a racist undertone, and has never worked in practice unless government regulation repressed the rights of everyone but straight white males. Trump's twitter feed is all the evidence you need.


This is....nauseating...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby hawksfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:51 pm

mainejeff wrote:Amen Mike!

Oklahoma City exists because of government entitlements. Most of these Red States & cities would be nothing without the Feds plowing money into their coffers.


This is....progressive applesauce...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby hawksfan » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:58 pm



This is....feel goodism.....based upon a slick play on words. Debate, discourse, dialogue.....banana, buh-nah-na, b-nay-na....we have to feel "vulnerable"? Oh puh-leeze....
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby Mike Tomlin » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 pm

This is my favorite question for conservatives; when and where has it ever worked?
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby hawksfan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:This is my favorite question for conservatives; when and where has it ever worked?


Please explain your definition of "worked"....without that context, an answer is impossible....
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:08 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:This is my favorite question for conservatives; when and where has it ever worked?


Please explain your definition of "worked"....without that context, an answer is impossible....


Name a successful conservative government that also includes civil rights for all citizens.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: Carpenter v. United States

Postby mainejeff » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:39 pm

hawksfan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:Amen Mike!

Oklahoma City exists because of government entitlements. Most of these Red States & cities would be nothing without the Feds plowing money into their coffers.


This is....progressive applesauce...


Have you ever been to Oklahoma City?

It is what it is today because it’s built on Federal entitlements.
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18070
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests