OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby thebam » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:50 am

It bodes well for our league to have teams hosting playoff games, but I can not support unh winning. just not in my dna.
And, to be fair, I saw the football complex from the train last week and it does look very nice.
thebam

Postby dunbar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Simply put, they shouldn’t have gotten in, especially over Delaware.
dunbar

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:44 pm

thebam wrote:
yorkcountyUNHfan wrote:
dunbar wrote:Worst at-large team to make the field in years. Scarano's presence on the FCS selection committee compromises the integrity of the playoffs.

you are an angry little elf aren't you
Really worst in years? How about Monmouth this year.
You spout baseless opinion as fact all the time.

Monmouth went 9-2. Bad loss to Albany and a loss to Conference Champion Kennesaw St.

Best win?
yorkcountyUNHfan

Postby mainejeff » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:55 pm

The only thing that I am 100% certain of is that Maine is once again on the sidelines for the FCS playoffs while UNH will again be playing in December.

*sigh*... :|
mainejeff

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 pm

dunbar wrote:Worst at-large team to make the field in years. Scarano's presence on the FCS selection committee compromises the integrity of the playoffs.

9-4
yorkcountyUNHfan

Postby fafan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 am

YCUNH fan, did you make this trip. Didn't see this this coming , are the Jackrabbits this good?

SDSU 56 UNH14
fafan

Postby thebam » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:57 am

The sun seems be shining a little brighter this morning!
thebam

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 pm

I didn’t make this last trip. We were a flawed team this year and that got exposed yesterday. SDSU is that good. I think JMU survived a bad outing Friday and will be ready to go next week. Should be a good one. We’re very young and these 3 games will go along way in development.
yorkcountyUNHfan

Postby Blackbear27 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:11 pm

To Josh Mack it what I heard is true your Dad is a moron. You are making one of life's biggest mistakes. You think the grass is greener. Well I can tell it's not. Your coaching staff stunk it up this year but your guys around you are talented. I heard your a light weight in the weight room and brain dead in class room. I called you out with flaws as a freshman and i was spot on. Go ahead and pull a Staver once you start quitting it gets easier and easier. I wish you nothing but the worst of luck you coward!!! You do not deserve to wear those colors.... Run away, Run away.
Blackbear27

Postby thebam » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:35 am

Blackbear27 wrote:To Josh Mack it what I heard is true your Dad is a moron. You are making one of life's biggest mistakes. You think the grass is greener. Well I can tell it's not. Your coaching staff stunk it up this year but your guys around you are talented. I heard your a light weight in the weight room and brain dead in class room. I called you out with flaws as a freshman and i was spot on. Go ahead and pull a Staver once you start quitting it gets easier and easier. I wish you nothing but the worst of luck you coward!!! You do not deserve to wear those colors.... Run away, Run away.

Show me on this doll where Josh Mack hurt you. Just drop it , unless you have actual facts and information you would like to share. This little schtick of yours is getting old.
thebam

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics