OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby mainejeff » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 am

14th year in a row despite losing 15-0 to Albany in season finale. They host Central Connecticut in a 1st round game.

Must be embarrassing for the Maine staff to have to face this for the last 14 YEARS! :oops: :oops: :oops:
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 14111
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 3:20 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby dunbar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 am

If you compare the resumes, they shouldn't be in. I don't know how you can make a case for them, especially compared to teams like Delaware and Eastern Washington. Go to AGS and read all the outrage.

Pays to have your AD on the selection committee...
dunbar
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby Muchups » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 am

mainejeff wrote:14th year in a row despite losing 15-0 to Albany in season finale. They host Central Connecticut in a 1st round game.

Must be embarrassing for the Maine staff to have to face this for the last 14 YEARS! :oops: :oops: :oops:


This should have been the year Maine leapfrogged UNH.
Muchups
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby thebam » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:58 am

If we could kick extra points we could have at the very least kept them out. That would have been a start.
User avatar
thebam
 
Posts: 4354
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 10:42 pm
Location: Edmond, OK

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby fafan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:20 pm

thebam wrote:If we could kick extra points we could have at the very least kept them out. That would have been a start.


I know Scarano the UNH AD has helped them get in but the Blue Chix have nobody to blame but themselves as they couldn't take care of business either.

August 30th, 2018 can't get here quick enough. Man do we need to beat UNH or what ;)
fafan
 
Posts: 3560
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 8:25 am

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby dunbar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:32 pm

fafan wrote:
thebam wrote:If we could kick extra points we could have at the very least kept them out. That would have been a start.


I know Scarano the UNH AD has helped them get in but the Blue Chix have nobody to blame but themselves as they couldn't take care of business either.

August 30th, 2018 can't get here quick enough. Man do we need to beat UNH or what ;)


50/50 chance that's going to be September 1.
dunbar
 
Posts: 4702
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm

I can't wait for the attendance discussion
yorkcountyUNHfan
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby thebam » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm

yorkcountyUNHfan wrote:I can't wait for the attendance discussion

You mean the one where unh will report that they had 20,000 in attendance for their playoff game? yeah. me either.
User avatar
thebam
 
Posts: 4354
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 10:42 pm
Location: Edmond, OK

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 pm

nope....in the Play-offs it goes the other way
yorkcountyUNHfan
 
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Re: OT: UNH Football (7-4) is in again!

Postby thebam » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 pm

hha. I'm just busting your chops. As much as I dislike unh, for the sake of our league it would be cool to see an actual good/soldout crowd for this game.
User avatar
thebam
 
Posts: 4354
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 10:42 pm
Location: Edmond, OK

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests