Sanford: new construction video/photos

post info & talk all things Football...

Sanford: new construction video/photos

Postby Red4life » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:40 am

Just a very few years ago, I remember seeing photos of the new Mt. Blue High School's gymnasium during construction ... kind of exciting to see things come to fruition for them.

Is uploading/posting photos still allowed? If so, can anybody provide simple directions on how to do this?

I'd like to share photos over the course of the next few months ... have a couple of photos of Sanford's new stadium in progress (light poles, subsoil of the track, goal posts, bleachers already in place) ... and also can get some exterior photos of the building ... perhaps interior closer to the targeted turnover in August, 2018 from the general contractor to the school.

In the meantime, here is a link to a video (prior to the erection of the stadium items mentioned above) of the construction in progress of the new Sanford High School & Regional Technical Center, which will be easily accessible from both Rte 109 (Main Street, extrance beside VIP Auto) and Rte 4 (entrance opposite Jagger Mill Road):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Tf0U3xfuM
Last edited by Red4life on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red4life

Re: How to upload photos?

Postby rasputin » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:08 am

I wanted to attach a PDF a little while ago. I can't remember why, but it seemed like a good idea a the time. I couldn't see how to do it.
rasputin

Re: How to upload photos?

Postby Tom Nolette » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:37 pm

You need to insert the photo url ...... so push it out on twitter, grab url, or upload to photo service and grab url ...

and insert inside of this command .. above in tool bar .. "img"

example... this url: http://www.mbr.org/UploadedFiles/Custom ... _x_180.jpg
to display here in forums and insert "img" command

Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Sanford: new construction video/photos

Postby Tom Nolette » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:59 am

what is your FB page that you are trying to send us to. links aren't working .. I'm glad to assist in getting those photos uploaded etc..

feel free to email ...

Thx
Tom
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Sanford: new construction video/photos

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:27 am

Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner