Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby Archer Bunker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:43 pm

This is a winnable game, but you never know what might happen when UMO plays. I'll say UMO wins by 2 TD's. Game is at Fenway Park. I haven't been there since Yaz played. Saw many good games when Ted Williams played way back in the day. Those were the good days back in the 50's and 60's. All sports were more enjoyable back then.
Anyway I'll still support UMO.

UMO 31
UMass 17

GO! GO! UMO!

AB
Archer Bunker
 
Posts: 3557
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Augusta Area

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby aechamps » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Don't really care.... the head coach showed no class/sportsmanship in today's lose to Delaware.
aechamps
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 am

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby thebam » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:52 am

UMass is a formidable foe. They just went toe to toe with one of the best in the SEC , on the road.

UMass 45
Maine 20
User avatar
thebam
 
Posts: 4407
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: Edmond, OK

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby Blind Zebra » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:07 am

Maine will be fired up to play at Fenway. I don't expect this defense to crumble. There's a lot of pride and talent there. I don't think the offense has enough juice without Wright to win this one though. UMass 28 Maine 14
Blind Zebra
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby Swisher » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:53 am

I don't know I think Mass might have a little to much for Maine. Hoping the Black Bears can keep it close.
Mass 28
Maine 24
Swisher
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 am

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby maine612 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:42 pm

I think Maine is having an expected season. Really thought 5-6 or 6-5 was where they would land. Still a lot of improvement needed in the next years. I think Mass is on a little roll and will win.

UMass 34
Maine 14

612
User avatar
maine612
 
Posts: 829
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:09 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby fafan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:48 pm

maine612 wrote:I think Maine is having an expected season. Really thought 5-6 or 6-5 was where they would land. Still a lot of improvement needed in the next years. I think Mass is on a little roll and will win.

UMass 34
Maine 14

612


How about 5-5, 6-4 or 4-6. Sorry 612 couldn't help myself. ;)
I think we will learn a little about the character of this team with no hope of the playoffs. UMass's team speed is faster than ours. This is a much better UMass team than the one we beat at Gillette in 2013. UMass can win by 3-4 TD's or we can come out like we are playing for a playoff spot and try to give these guys all the can handle. Will be interesting to see how Coach H handles this.
fafan
 
Posts: 3421
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 7:25 am

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby SMAA » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:24 pm

I was right on the money last week and Maine will lose again this week. Game is at Fenway who gives a crap? Though I'd probably be more apt to drive down there than up to Orono.

UMass 31
UMaine 14
SMAA
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 am

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby mainejeff » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:15 pm

SMAA wrote:I was right on the money last week and Maine will lose again this week. Game is at Fenway who gives a crap? Though I'd probably be more apt to drive down there than up to Orono.

UMass 31
UMaine 14


You should go...you won't even have to leave the state!
User avatar
mainejeff
 
Posts: 18030
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Re: Week #11 UMO Vs. UMass Predictions

Postby SMAA » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 pm

mainejeff wrote:
SMAA wrote:I was right on the money last week and Maine will lose again this week. Game is at Fenway who gives a crap? Though I'd probably be more apt to drive down there than up to Orono.

UMass 31
UMaine 14


You should go...you won't even have to leave the state!


Yes! Maybe we could ride down together.
SMAA
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:45 am

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dunbar, turkeyman and 76 guests