Falmouth: All-American Brendan Hickey commits to Merrimack

post info & talk all things Lacrosse (BOYS)...

Falmouth: All-American Brendan Hickey commits to Merrimack

Postby Tom Nolette » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 am

Merrimack Receives Commitment From All-American Brendan Hickey
Merrimack men’s lacrosse received a commitment from one of the top players in New England …

...Brendan Hickey, a senior defender at Falmouth High School in Maine, was the only junior All-American in the state last season. Yarmouth head coach David Pearl, a rival coach, told The Portland Press Herald this past spring that he believed Hickey was one of the best players in the state.

“He’s as close as you’re going to get to a true shut-down defensemen,” Falmouth coach David Barton told the Herald.

“Hickey is just an absolute stud,” Scarborough coach Joe Hezlep said. “His technique is one of the best, if not the best, in the state and also physically he is just a grown man playing with a bunch of boys. In Maine you happen to see a lot of freshmen and sophomores playing attack. If they get matched up with Hickey it’s not going to end well.”

source: http://www.themackreport.com/mens-lacro ... an-hickey/
Tom Nolette
Founder / Owner
MBR.ORG, LLC
Tom Nolette
owner

Re: Falmouth: All-American Brendan Hickey commits to Merrima

Postby MBRer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:18 am

Brendan Hickey sign college Letters of Intent to play lacrosse at Merrimack College

...Hickey committed to play lacrosse at Merrimack College in North Andover, Massachusetts. Hickey, who also played soccer and hockey at Falmouth, is eager to become part of one of the best Division II programs in the nation.

“I’m excited where I landed,” Hickey said. “It’s the right fit for me. I have to work and improve. I base a lot of my game off speed and quickness and they’re fast. Falmouth has given me great support. The coaches and the players around me have helped. I want to win another state championship (before I graduate), but I won’t think that far in advance.”

http://www.theforecaster.net/two-falmou ... of-intent/
MBRer

Return to Lacrosse (BOYS): Maine High School & Amateur