UNH Football 2017:

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

Re: UNH Football 2017:

Postby UNH » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 am

UNH Insider‏ @UNHInsider
Football & Fireworks. @UNH_Football, @BlackBearsFB renew rivalry w a twist Thursday, Aug. 31 in Wildcat Stadium. http://unhwildcats.com/news/2017/8/25/u ... er-go.aspx

Garrett K. Gillick‏ @cmajors55
Game week for the Brice Cowell Musket! Best rivalry trophy in college sports. #GraniteStrong #GetOne
pic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIE6kDpXsAAaySx.jpg
UNH

Postby UNH » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:38 am

UNH Insider‏ @UNHInsider ICYMI: UNH-Maine get season started Thursday night at 7 in Wildcat Stadium. @WMUR9 @JamieStatonWMUR http://www.wmur.com/article/unh-footbal ... y/12097441 … @UNHStudents
pic: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIRFUgzWsAA_5rt.jpg
UNH

Postby UNH » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:40 am

MV’s Ivan Niyomugabo making strides at UNH

“Ivan is getting better all the time,” UNH Coach Sean McDonnell said after Tuesday’s scrimmage. “He’s really doing a great job in his option reads. He took off early in practice and today he had a pretty good day, I was happy with him. He’s got some work to do, as they all do, in understanding how we do it, but he’s made some progressions. He’s progressed an awful lot since last spring.”

Niyomugabo always had the raw tools – great arm strength, quickness and speed. What’s finally clicked for him this summer is the mental side of the game. Don’t misunderstand, Niyomugabo is smart and possessed a complete understanding of the high school game. But the mental demands in college are at a different level, especially at a place like UNH with its deep playbook that asks so much of quarterbacks in terms of decision making and execution in both the passing and running game.

“I’m getting to the age now where I know the playbook better, so I’m just getting more comfortable,” Niyomugabo said. “And I noticed as this camp went on it was easier to get more comfortable in the pocket and actually think about the little things and not really having to think about the plays. So I think there has been a lot of growing mentally.”

http://www.concordmonitor.com/Ivan-Niyo ... l-12007995
UNH

Postby mbrusko » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Can someone tell me where the RV lot is? I have an RV pass but it doesn't say exactly where to park.
mbrusko

Postby fafan » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:50 pm

mbrusko wrote:Can someone tell me where the RV lot is? I have an RV pass but it doesn't say exactly where to park.

Even though this a UNH post there is only one UNH fan that posts here. He may have the answer but if not I would suggest calling the UNH tix office at 603-862-4000. There are only two tailgating lots and UMaine Alumni have an area reserved in the Boulder lot I would try to get in there if possible.
GO MAINE!!!
fafan

Postby Media » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 am

Roger Brown‏ @603SportsMedia
UNH coach Sean McDonnell said redshirt freshman Christian Lupoli will be the No. 2 QB behind Trevor Knight on Thursday night against Maine.
Media

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:38 pm

fafan wrote:
mbrusko wrote:Can someone tell me where the RV lot is? I have an RV pass but it doesn't say exactly where to park.

Even though this a UNH post there is only one UNH fan that posts here. He may have the answer but if not I would suggest calling the UNH tix office at 603-862-4000. There are only two tailgating lots and UMaine Alumni have an area reserved in the Boulder lot I would try to get in there if possible.
GO MAINE!!!

mbrusko were you able to get an answer to your question? I'm not sure what the pplan is but can find out for you if needed
yorkcountyUNHfan

Postby mbrusko » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:30 pm

yorkcountyUNHfan wrote:mbrusko were you able to get an answer to your question? I'm not sure what the pplan is but can find out for you if needed

I was told it's between Boulder and Priority lots. But I don't see a parking area between those two lots, on the UNH campus maps. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out when I get there. Thanks for the offer. Certainly let me know if you can find out anything more.
mbrusko

Postby yorkcountyUNHfan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm

mbrusko wrote:
yorkcountyUNHfan wrote:mbrusko were you able to get an answer to your question? I'm not sure what the pplan is but can find out for you if needed

I was told it's between Boulder and Priority lots. But I don't see a parking area between those two lots, on the UNH campus maps. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out when I get there. Thanks for the offer. Certainly let me know if you can find out anything more.

That's where I thought it would be.
You'll come into the lot from the "new" (a couple years old) rotary on main st.
It is right by the turf field you see from the tail gate lot. You'll see it.
I will confirm that info is correct. edit - confirmed
Enjoy the game
yorkcountyUNHfan

Postby mbrusko » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:10 pm

yorkcountyUNHfan wrote:That's where I thought it would be.
You'll come into the lot from the "new" (a couple years old) rotary on main st.
It is right by the turf field you see from the tail gate lot. You'll see it.
I will confirm that info is correct. edit - confirmed
Enjoy the game

Thanks for your help. Wish I weren't rooting against your team ... but it's all good :mrgreen:
mbrusko

PreviousNext

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics