Congrats to my friend BCBC

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby waltwhite » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Congrats bcbc. I was bummed I couldn't be there last weekend. I saw articles about it. You are a legend. I hope you had a great day with friends and family. I hope others on this board will follow my lead and congratulate BCBC. He is a true Maine treasure.

In honor of his day I reread a chapter in his book. Chapter three was my favorite and I read it again.

Tread lightly.
Ww
BCBC 2017 mbr poster of the year award winner
waltwhite
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby Archer Bunker » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Congrats Coach Cim! Very much deserved.

AB
Archer Bunker
 
Posts: 3567
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 8:27 pm
Location: Augusta Area

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:46 pm

waltwhite wrote:Congrats bcbc. I was bummed I couldn't be there last weekend. I saw articles about it. You are a legend. I hope you had a great day with friends and family. I hope others on this board will follow my lead and congratulate BCBC. He is a true Maine treasure.

In honor of his day I reread a chapter in his book. Chapter three was my favorite and I read it again.

Tread lightly.
Ww
BCBC 2017 mbr poster of the year award winner



waltwhite: Thank you very much for your very kind words. You are very generous with your praise. It was a great day for my friends, family and myself.

I don't know about being a Maine Basketball Legend, may be in my own mind only. I do really thank you for those very nice words.

Chapter 3 of BASKETBALL'S PERCENTAGE OFFENSE is entitled "Setting Up the Percentage Man-to-Man Attack". Glad you enjoy that chapter.

Again, great to be able to count you as one of my best friends here on MBR. Thanks again for your very kind and encouraging words.

bcbc
Last edited by bcbc55 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 9778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 am

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Archer Bunker wrote:Congrats Coach Cim! Very much deserved.

AB


ARCH From one old timer to a younger old timer, thank you very much for your congrats.

CIM
bcbc55
 
Posts: 9778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 am

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby waltwhite » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:58 pm

You are my best friend on mbr. Bcbc thanks for always supporting me and believing in me. Even when I came out of the closet you were my rock on this site. More people should have congratulated you. Honesty you have forgotten more basketball than they have forgotten.

On a side note. Bcbc are you watching the fight tonight. I know you are a night owl. I want Connor to win. Floyd beats women so he is a scum bag. I'm a huge UFC fan. I'm going to BWW to watch it. I love their garlic Parmesan wings. You should try them.

Mr Tom. Why can't we post pics on this board? Ir make an avatar for us. I need answers!!!!
waltwhite
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby bcbc55 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:59 pm

waltwhite wrote:You are my best friend on mbr. Bcbc thanks for always supporting me and believing in me. Even when I came out of the closet you were my rock on this site. More people should have congratulated you. Honesty you have forgotten more basketball than they have forgotten.

On a side note. Bcbc are you watching the fight tonight. I know you are a night owl. I want Connor to win. Floyd beats women so he is a scum bag. I'm a huge UFC fan. I'm going to BWW to watch it. I love their garlic Parmesan wings. You should try them.

Mr Tom. Why can't we post pics on this board? Ir make an avatar for us. I need answers!!!!


WaltWhite: Always enjoyed your posts and response to others posts. Glad to be counted as your best MBR friend.

I am not a big fight fan so will not be watching tonight. However, hope Connor wins and so that you can really enjoy the fight.

Better no congratulations then criticisms about being selected to the MBBHoF. Remember I am not that popular here on MBR.

Next time I am by our Bangor Buffalo Wild Wings I'll try those wings you spoke of. Just 2 miles from my house.

Your MBR Friend: BcBc.
bcbc55
 
Posts: 9778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 am

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby waltwhite » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:33 pm

bcbc55 wrote:
waltwhite wrote:You are my best friend on mbr. Bcbc thanks for always supporting me and believing in me. Even when I came out of the closet you were my rock on this site. More people should have congratulated you. Honesty you have forgotten more basketball than they have forgotten.

On a side note. Bcbc are you watching the fight tonight. I know you are a night owl. I want Connor to win. Floyd beats women so he is a scum bag. I'm a huge UFC fan. I'm going to BWW to watch it. I love their garlic Parmesan wings. You should try them.

Mr Tom. Why can't we post pics on this board? Ir make an avatar for us. I need answers!!!!


WaltWhite: Always enjoyed your posts and response to others posts. Glad to be counted as your best MBR friend.

I am not a big fight fan so will not be watching tonight. However, hope Connor wins and so that you can really enjoy the fight.

Better no congratulations then criticisms about being selected to the MBBHoF. Remember I am not that popular here on MBR.

Next time I am by our Bangor Buffalo Wild Wings I'll try those wings you spoke of. Just 2 miles from my house.

Your MBR Friend: BcBc.


Maybe next time I'm in Maine we can hit BWW. I also like the sweet BBQ sauce they use. Outstanding.

I feel like these numbskulls that give you a hard time should realize what you have accomplished in your illustrious career. You were a hell of a player at Hudson University.

I have a few questions that I would like you to answer.

1) predict Maine women's hoop record this year
2) who is the best dunker in basketball history ( I say spud Webb)
3) do you think kyrie Irving will have to adjust now that he wears #11?
Tread lightly.
Ww
BCBC 2017 mbr poster of the year award winner
waltwhite
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby bcbc55 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:20 pm

waltwhite wrote:
bcbc55 wrote:
waltwhite wrote:You are my best friend on mbr. Bcbc thanks for always supporting me and believing in me. Even when I came out of the closet you were my rock on this site. More people should have congratulated you. Honesty you have forgotten more basketball than they have forgotten.

On a side note. Bcbc are you watching the fight tonight. I know you are a night owl. I want Connor to win. Floyd beats women so he is a scum bag. I'm a huge UFC fan. I'm going to BWW to watch it. I love their garlic Parmesan wings. You should try them.

Mr Tom. Why can't we post pics on this board? Ir make an avatar for us. I need answers!!!!


WaltWhite: Always enjoyed your posts and response to others posts. Glad to be counted as your best MBR friend.

I am not a big fight fan so will not be watching tonight. However, hope Connor wins and so that you can really enjoy the fight.

Better no congratulations then criticisms about being selected to the MBBHoF. Remember I am not that popular here on MBR.

Next time I am by our Bangor Buffalo Wild Wings I'll try those wings you spoke of. Just 2 miles from my house.

Your MBR Friend: BcBc.


Maybe next time I'm in Maine we can hit BWW. I also like the sweet BBQ sauce they use. Outstanding.

I feel like these numbskulls that give you a hard time should realize what you have accomplished in your illustrious career. You were a hell of a player at Hudson University.

I have a few questions that I would like you to answer.

1) predict Maine women's hoop record this year
2) who is the best dunker in basketball history ( I say spud Webb)
3) do you think kyrie Irving will have to adjust now that he wears #11?
Tread lightly.
Ww
BCBC 2017 mbr poster of the year award winner


waltwhite: Thanks for the compliments. Don't worry about the non-congratulations. Yours certainly means a lot to me.

Do you think you could get to Bangor sometime? There is a BWW about 2 miles from my house.

answers to your 3 questions:

1. If Maine finds a point guard and gets the ball inside to 65" Kat Williams the Maine women's record non-conference 6-5, D1 opponents only, conference 10-6, overall 16-11.

2. I agree with you. Spud being 5'9" if that, now that took so vertical leap, timing and ability.

3. Yes, I think Irving will have an adjustment. Not knowing the real condition of Thomas' injury, I would have preferred keeping Thomas if he was 100 percent healed. Boston gave up too much if Thomas is healthy.

Typo Husson not Hudson University. Better correct it before someone here on MBR gets on you about that.

Thanks for the post.

Your best friend here on MBR: bcbc
bcbc55
 
Posts: 9778
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 5:44 am

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby waltwhite » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Hudson*
waltwhite
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: Congrats to my friend BCBC

Postby waltwhite » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Hisson*
waltwhite
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm

Next

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bcbc55, The Bear, turkeyman and 73 guests