Angry White Boys...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: Angry White Boys...

Postby mainejeff » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:41 pm

At this rate Trump will be the only racist left in the White House.
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

mainejeff wrote:At this rate Trump will be the only racist left in the White House.

Until Mueller gets done with him.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Contrary to dude's breathtakingly naive characterization of antifa as "defenders of all that is right & good", how about some words from the, uh, actual horses's mouth...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ston_.html

And there's more here. Antifa isn't worse than the white supremacist slugs, certainly they are not better....they're both despicable slime. They are, however, a much, MUCH larger threat to our Constitutional order than any racist, silly-ass, sheet wearing basement dwellers simply because antifa anarchist's numbers dwarf those of supremacist reprobates. As proven yesterday in Boston, no amount of BHG legacy media propaganda can hide that simple quantifiable fact.

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/20 ... tchywidget
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:37 pm

hawksfan wrote:Contrary to dude's breathtakingly naive characterization of antifa as "defenders of all that is right & good", how about some words from the, uh, actual horses's mouth...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... ston_.html

And there's more here. Antifa isn't worse than the white supremacist slugs, certainly they are not better....they're both despicable slime. They are, however, a much, MUCH larger threat to our Constitutional order than any racist, silly-ass, sheet wearing basement dwellers simply because antifa anarchist's numbers dwarf those of supremacist reprobates. As proven yesterday in Boston, no amount of BHG legacy media propaganda can hide that simple quantifiable fact.

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/20 ... tchywidget

The Brannon firing really shook you up. Your party controls the White House and Congress, but a bunch of dirty hippies could ruin the country. How about we let them club Nazis while the GOP tries to lead. I'm pretty sure that NK is still a bigger threat than confused liberal arts majors.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Not my party. Don't care about Bannon. Norks do not pose a threat to Constitutional order. Its interesting that antifa is "confused hippies", but white supremacists of the same age are to be hunted down & killed.

Eqivocation thy name is "Tomlin".....on this subject at least....smh...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:50 pm

hawksfan wrote:Not my party. Don't care about Bannon. Norks do not pose a threat to Constitutional order. Its interesting that antifa is "confused hippies", but white supremacists of the same age are to be hunted down & killed.

I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, I saw a few number tattoos. My dad participated in the Civil Rights movement and the klan almost killed him shortly before I was born. My father is a pacifist, I'm not. My definition of a threat is based on my experience.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Not my party. Don't care about Bannon. Norks do not pose a threat to Constitutional order. Its interesting that antifa is "confused hippies", but white supremacists of the same age are to be hunted down & killed.

I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, I saw a few number tattoos. My dad participated in the Civil Rights movement and the klan almost killed him shortly before I was born. My father is a pacifist, I'm not. My definition of a threat is based on my experience.

Understood. Context is invaluable...

My father walked across the floor of the abattoir that was the A Shau Valley & somehow survived, but according to my mother, the man she married wasn't the man who "survived"...he was...and still is....my hero. In all my life with him, he expressed hatred for only one ideology...as he described, " brain dead, f**king communists"...

Context, right?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 am

Yes, but the vast majority of pro Conferate protesters in Charlottesville were racists. And the vast majority of counter protesters were not communists.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Yes, but the vast majority of pro Conferate protesters in Charlottesville were racists. And the vast majority of counter protesters were not communists.

There's no way to quantify that. Nevertheless, I'll stipulate to your statement with one caveat...while 100% of the anti kkk protesters weren't communists, 100% of the leftist share of the violence that day was most assuredly perpetrated by the "anarcho-communists".

In any case, I'd moved on to Boston where the communists basically bogarted a permit obtained by a group with lterally nothing to do with racism, anti-semitism, the kkk, Hitler or any of that. And once on the scene, the communists, unable to find any nazis to punch, turned their mob ire on the Boston police. Thankfully the BPD, unlike the CPD a week earlier, had been given orders to take zero sh**.

Nazis in Boston...zero, communists in Boston....thousands upon thousands. Antifa is not a group of confused hippies, antifa is scum...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:19 am

No Nazis, no murders. Go figure.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics