UMaine Coach Walsh's latest BLOG is must read for all coache

Post info or Comments: UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics

UMaine Coach Walsh's latest BLOG is must read for all coache

Postby bcbc55 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:46 pm

UMaine men's basketball head coach Bob Walsh's latest BLOG, entitled "Finding Value in Difficulty" dated today August 15th is a must read for any basketball coach at any level regardless of the coaches individual 's success.

This BLOG pertains to the past 3 years of Coach Walsh's tenure as coach at Maine.

This is his own personal BLOG and cites some great ideas about how to get thru tough times by "Finding Value in Difficulty".

This is an excellent Life Lesson BLOG for players, coaches, officials, parents, fans or in other words for everybody.

I know if I was coaching today this article would have been of great value to me.

I recommend it strongly for any coach in any sport at any level.

Maine certainly have had their difficulties, 3 key injuries last season, loss of payers via transferring at the end of this season and 2016.

I RATE this BLOG and it's value to especially coaches and players on a scale of 1 thru 10 with 10 being the highest rating that can be given I would give it a 9........................................................TEEN.

Like that old true coaching saying, "WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING".

Great valuable read.
bcbc55

Return to UMaine and other D1 Schools / Topics