After 72 Hours of Soul Searching....

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

After 72 Hours of Soul Searching....

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:33 pm

... Trump has determined that Nazis are evil. Steve Bannon must be so pissed right now.
Mike Tomlin

Re: After 72 Hours of Soul Searching....

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:... Trump has determined that Nazis are evil. Steve Bannon must be so pissed right now.

What a crock.

This is just another variation of a politician saying "all lives matter" & being excoriated for it as that phraseology doesn't bend a knee to "black lives matter".

Now the President condemns all violence, hatred & bigotry, but nope not good enough. He has say it in a "just so" certain way to please the braying BHG legacy media crowd.

This attempt to tie this to him is flat out contemptible. It is HE who is decrying the fact that it was Americans doing this to each other....as any President would.

What a contemptible crock....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Nope, he owns this. Steve Bannon is his chief strategist and also a self-described leader of the alt-right movement. He built a platform that Nazis use to promote their message. There is an actual Nazi sympathizer in the White House: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... apologists

But he's struggling to stay about a 30% approval rating, if he loses the racists he'll drop into the twenties. That's a tough spot, especially for a coward.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Nope, he owns this. Steve Bannon is his chief strategist and also a self-described leader of the alt-right movement. He built a platform that Nazis use to promote their message. There is an actual Nazi sympathizer in the White House: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... apologists

But he's struggling to stay about a 30% approval rating, if he loses the racists he'll drop into the twenties. That's a tough spot, especially for a coward.

Its disheartening that you rush to hang this on the President instead of being concerned about three mis-aligned hate groups converging in one place. Americans wailing the sh** out of each other BEFORE the nazi loving pig goes all ISIS & drives his ride into a crowd.

And now it spreads, police across the land stand down....violent protesting has been normalized, half the said morons protesting against, de facto, the first amendment.

But by all means enjoy this weeks Orwellian two minute hate on the President....its meaningless, it'll be some new manufactured nonsense next week.

Haven't heard DJT Jr's name much lately, even less about Boris & Natasha furiously changing votes....I wonder why that is...?
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:08 pm

Trump spent the campaign blowing that dog whistle. He owns this. I have no use for anarchists... unless they're punching Nazis in the face.

How about the threat of military force in Venezuela? This would be a convenient time for an easy win in a stupid, pointless war. And killing brown people will sell a lot of red hats.
Mike Tomlin

Postby thedude » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Hawks,

You are absolutely on the wrong side of this one. Wake up. There were not "three mis-aligned hate groups converging in one place." This was a-hole white supremacist, neo-Nazis converging on a place, with people that stood up for what is right and good clashing with them. This isn't a party issue. Condemn this crap. Don't try to "yeah, but" your way out of it. No credibility for you here. None.
thedude

Postby hawksfan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:01 am

thedude wrote:Hawks,

You are absolutely on the wrong side of this one. Wake up. There were not "three mis-aligned hate groups converging in one place." This was a-hole white supremacist, neo-Nazis converging on a place, with people that stood up for what is right and good clashing with them. This isn't a party issue. Condemn this crap. Don't try to "yeah, but" your way out of it. No credibility for you here. None.

First & foremost dude....the KKK, white supremacist scumbags (group #1)had planned their "march" well in advance & had met all permitting requirements imposed by the city of Charlottesville. In other words, that pesky ole 1st amendement thing was working as intended. Our country would be in much better shape if we would revert back to a little toughness & living under, paraphrasing, "I condemn what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it".

But instead, in this era, we the citizenry are subjected to a multitude of loud, proud, stupid & emotionally incontinent children who protest anything & everything that they've been programmed to dislike, a sub citizenry in whom have been vested with the power of the mob. Their motto is speech is violence & "we will f**k your sh** up if you utter a syllable that offends us to the slightest degree".

Which brings in groups 2 & 3....antifa & BLM....the "counter protesters" as the BHG growd euphemistically labeled that element. Once they showed up....that completed the toxic stew of guaranteed violence. ALL three groups are hateful, bigoted, ugly, ignorant, violent mobs....& then the nazi pig sent what was already a mob induced violent clash completely over the rails.

That is what happened there dude, period. Efforts to dump this on Trump or to demand virtue signaling condemnation of one group involved while ignoring the role played by the other two groups are simplistic & a distraction from the more important question(s)....do any of the three groups represent any statistically relevant portion of America as a whole? And are any of the three due anything other than disdain, shame & mockery? I say "no" to both questions...from Portland, ME to Portland, OR, from San Diego, CA to Sarasota, FL & everything in between I'd guess the groups in their entirety don't comprise even a measely half of 1% of our population. Yet they demand the power of the heckler's veto over America's founding principles & the power of the mob to "enforce" their warped repellent views of an alternate America.

And yet I, for one, as long as all local ordinances are complied with, "will defend to the death" their right to peaceably gather and say what they have to say. Beyond that, f**k them, everything they stand for & the horses they rode in on...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:22 am

And yet one of those poor maligned Nazis killed a young innocent peaceful protester. And her death is being celebrated all over the comment sections on Breitbart.

You don't tolerate Nazis. You eliminate them, by any means necessary.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:58 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:And yet one of those poor maligned Nazis killed a young innocent peaceful protester. And her death is being celebrated all over the comment sections on Breitbart.

You don't tolerate Nazis. You eliminate them, by any means necessary.

How you misinterpret (purposely?)anything I've written about the nazi pig in this thread as "poor maligned" is beyond me Mikey. I believe this is now the third time I've used the descriptive "nazi pig"; hell I don't even credit the nazi swine(s) with the capital "n" as you've done.

I don't read comment sections anywhere I go & I don't read Trumpy Pravda Breitbart so I wouldn't know about celebrating her death there. Accepting the truth of that, how is that any different than the celebrations in progressive comment sections when the assassination attempt was made on the R's baseball players? If insist on painting with a broad brush Mikey you get BOTH or NEITHER, not one without the other. (& by the way, going by your rules the Democrat party as whole "owns" the attack at that baseball practice...they practice in hate of the R's & one of their guys inflicted violence...ergo...here we are.)

And your last comment is beyond the pale. Do you even understand what that statement portends? What is wrong with you man? "Don't tolerate....eliminate....by any means necessary...."? So, what? Hunt them all down and...kill them? Who decides? How do we know who to tolerate or not? Jesus...do you see where that can go? Hell no! They can peaceably say whatever they want, if laws are broken prosecute to the fullest extent, and otherwise ignore them. There is no need to have 319,900,000 people sacrifice the rule of law to "eliminate...by any means necessary" 100,000 reprobates.

Get ahold of yourself...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:25 am

Hell no! They can peaceably say whatever they want, if laws are broken prosecute to the fullest extent, and otherwise ignore them.

Yeah, the Germans tried that. No thanks.
Mike Tomlin

Next

Return to Politics