Maine v. UNH where to sit

Post info or Comments: UMaine Athletics

Maine v. UNH where to sit

Postby Longfellow » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:46 am

I'm about to buy tickets to the Maine v. UNH football showdown on Aug. 31. Has anyone been to Cowell stadium and know of the best place to sit for Maine fans?
Longfellow

Re: Maine v. UNH where to sit

Postby fafan » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 am

Longfellow wrote:I'm about to buy tickets to the Maine v. UNH football showdown on Aug. 31. Has anyone been to Cowell stadium and know of the best place to sit for Maine fans?

Well your options are a heckuva lot better with the new renovations. Looks like the visitors have their own side of the field and reserved seating is between the 20yd lines at $35 each and general admission is the goal line to the 20yd line at $25 each. When I spoke to our ticket office they didn't have information on ticket sales from UNH yet. I do know the last time I went they won't let you into the tailgating areas without a game ticket so it pays to get your tickets ahead of time. Tailgating is $20 in the Boulder lot.

UNH has jumped on the bandwagon for making money when they can at the expense of the fan. For homecoming the ticket price goes to $40 and $45 and tailgating jumps to $50 :o
fafan

Return to UMaine D1 Athletics