The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: The UniParty & the BHG's are...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 am

Not as impressed as Putin.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:Not as impressed as Putin.

Poor old Quint....he mighta made it outta that mess alive if only he'd been able to, you know, jump(!), as high as you have on this one...
hawksfan

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:00 am

An excellent take on what the UniParty is...mock me if you like, but it exists & it along with the permanent bureaucracy is what is doing vast damage to our country....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _wins.html
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:38 am

hawksfan wrote:An excellent take on what the UniParty is...mock me if you like, but it exists & it along with the permanent bureaucracy is what is doing vast damage to our country....

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _wins.html

Hogwash, but I love the whining. If you want to know what's really wrong with the GOP I highly recommend watching "Get me Roger Stone", it's available on Netflix.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Keep your head in the sand all you like...but if you believe that any more than a handful of those 535 give a sh** about their constituency you are living in a fantasy land.

As I said, mock me all you like....its too late to do anything about any of this anyway. It'll take an extraordinary set of circumstances for me to ever cast a vote again. I'm out....
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 pm

hawksfan wrote:Keep your head in the sand all you like...but if you believe that any more than a handful of those 535 give a sh** about their constituency you are living in a fantasy land.

As I said, mock me all you like....its too late to do anything about any of this anyway. It'll take an extraordinary set of circumstances for me to ever cast a vote again. I'm out....

In the immortal words of Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home".

Us moderates will pick up the pieces, as usual.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Keep your head in the sand all you like...but if you believe that any more than a handful of those 535 give a sh** about their constituency you are living in a fantasy land.

In the immortal words of Cartman: "Screw you guys, I'm going home".

Us moderates will pick up the pieces, as usual.

Moderates are the cause of the DC problem...when faced with a progressive horde there must be a hill worth dying on. But when progressives disguise themselves as sainted "moderates" the only hill worth dying on is that which threatens their own 26 week a year job. Enjoy your smug "above the fray" moderate nonsense...Susan Collins is LAUGHING her bony progressive ass off at you right now...as I said I'm out...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:04 am

Reagan was a moderate by your standards. He often compromised in the pursuit of his agenda, and the GOP is sputtering in his shadow. I'm not ashamed to support Collins, although I haven't spent much time thinking about her caboose.

Conservatives embrace a mythical past that never existed. It's as if they actually believe that "Happy Days" was a documentary not a sitcom. They've never successfully implemented their agenda and governed in a society that didn't include slaves, state sponsored racism and sexism, and chid labor.

Yes I'm smug, but I'm not taking my toys and going home just because I can't get everything that I want.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Reagan was a moderate by your standards. He often compromised in the pursuit of his agenda, and the GOP is sputtering in his shadow. I'm not ashamed to support Collins, although I haven't spent much time thinking about her caboose.

Conservatives embrace a mythical past that never existed. It's as if they actually believe that "Happy Days" was a documentary not a sitcom. They've never successfully implemented their agenda and governed in a society that didn't include slaves, state sponsored racism and sexism, and chid labor.

Yes I'm smug, but I'm not taking my toys and going home just because I can't get everything that I want.

Absolutely no problem if you support Susan Collins, that is your choice etc etc. But don't pretend that she's a moderate Republican. She is a status quo supporting progressive Republican... I love when people try to use Ronaldus Maximus as a cudgel & conflate his willingness to compromise during yester-year's political environment to today because...

21st century political compromise as defined by the Social Progressive Democrat Party...."give us absolutely everything we want & we will not destroy you....today..."

21st century political compromise as defined by the Moderate Progressive Republican Party...."if we give them what they want maybe tomorrow the WaPo will say something nice...hurry! Hurry! Tell them we give up before they get mad! Hurry!...."

Get everything I want...? Please....for baby steps I'd be pleased with a pillow fight rather than cowering, simpering capitulation...
hawksfan

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:30 pm

The GOP controls the WH and Congress, and that mandate has led to your desire to stop voting. I really don't see why I'm the one who has to defend his position. If Kasich won we'd both be happy. If Hillary won we'd have an equally corrupt but at least a competent President.
Mike Tomlin

PreviousNext

Return to Politics