DJT...

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:29 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Trump is more corrupt than Clinton and Nixon put together, dumber than W, and weaker than Obama.


More corrupt than RMN & FVPS?...riduculous hyperbole with no basis....none...in fact! W wasn't dumb, (graduated Yale with a higher GPA than John Kerry did), so I guess thats true. Weaker than BHO? ....ridiculous hyperbole with no basis...none...in fact!
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:15 am

hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Trump is more corrupt than Clinton and Nixon put together, dumber than W, and weaker than Obama.


More corrupt than RMN & FVPS?...riduculous hyperbole with no basis....none...in fact! W wasn't dumb, (graduated Yale with a higher GPA than John Kerry did), so I guess thats true. Weaker than BHO? ....ridiculous hyperbole with no basis...none...in fact!


In light of LePage shutting the government down and Trump's leadership style I think the GOP should replace the elephant with Trump's granny panties: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-tr ... nnis-photo
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:
Mike Tomlin wrote:Trump is more corrupt than Clinton and Nixon put together, dumber than W, and weaker than Obama.


More corrupt than RMN & FVPS?...riduculous hyperbole with no basis....none...in fact! W wasn't dumb, (graduated Yale with a higher GPA than John Kerry did), so I guess thats true. Weaker than BHO? ....ridiculous hyperbole with no basis...none...in fact!


In light of LePage shutting the government down and Trump's leadership style I think the GOP should replace the elephant with Trump's granny panties: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/donald-tr ... nnis-photo


Ok, thats hilarious! :lol:

That picture is....just dreadful....cringe worthy....and spit the liquid out funny!... :lol:
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:24 pm

He is as qualified to govern as he is to judge other people's appearances. Poor, poor Melania.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:23 pm

And now this: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/0 ... cnn-240178

He is a child. And I can't think of a journalist that he could actually take in a fight. Including Helen Thomas.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Nah, they're not black hearted ghouls, what was I thinking that kind of subversive thought crime? Am I crazy? And how unfair of me to assign such a harsh moniker as "black hearted ghouls" to a group of such enlightened people who's only wish is for all Americans to live safely & in unending prosperity? Selflessly fighting the ogre in the WH, risking life & limb, these people are to be celebrated not mocked! I was WRONG! I confess and humbly offer my neck as atonement & an example to others who have so far resisted the bright light of goodness that is Cartoon News Network...."black hearted ghouls"?...PFFFT! crazy talk....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18283/cnn ... en-shapiro

(Pssst....! do ya think the watchers bought it? Am I safe? :roll: )
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:37 pm

hawksfan wrote:Nah, they're not black hearted ghouls, what was I thinking that kind of subversive thought crime? Am I crazy? And how unfair of me to assign such a harsh moniker as "black hearted ghouls" to a group of such enlightened people who's only wish is for all Americans to live safely & in unending prosperity? Selflessly fighting the ogre in the WH, risking life & limb, these people are to be celebrated not mocked! I was WRONG! I confess and humbly offer my neck as atonement & an example to others who have so far resisted the bright light of goodness that is Cartoon News Network...."black hearted ghouls"?...PFFFT! crazy talk....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18283/cnn ... en-shapiro

(Pssst....! do ya think the watchers bought it? Am I safe? :roll: )


As Trump says; they're not the President, he is. And while I don't believe this story it wouldn't excuse his tweets if true. His mentor in North Korea sure isn't impressed or intimidated. #weakerthanobama
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:
hawksfan wrote:Nah, they're not black hearted ghouls, what was I thinking that kind of subversive thought crime? Am I crazy? And how unfair of me to assign such a harsh moniker as "black hearted ghouls" to a group of such enlightened people who's only wish is for all Americans to live safely & in unending prosperity? Selflessly fighting the ogre in the WH, risking life & limb, these people are to be celebrated not mocked! I was WRONG! I confess and humbly offer my neck as atonement & an example to others who have so far resisted the bright light of goodness that is Cartoon News Network...."black hearted ghouls"?...PFFFT! crazy talk....

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18283/cnn ... en-shapiro

(Pssst....! do ya think the watchers bought it? Am I safe? :roll: )


As Trump says; they're not the President, he is. And while I don't believe this story it wouldn't excuse his tweets if true. His mentor in North Korea sure isn't impressed or intimidated. #weakerthanobama


Nyet! The thread has turned...explain, if you can Mikey, how its OK for a "news" organization to blackmail someone into toeing their political line. #CNNRPIGS
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:41 am

I couldn't care less. He was an internet troll with neo-Nazi views, he created a video that was tweeted by the President. He celebrated that, and then got scared when he realized that becoming the source of actual news might reveal his identity. If for some reason Trump tweets this post I'm sure my life would get complicated quickly.

But this site isn't full of alt-right trolls, so I doubt that Trump will read this. Guys like this need a spotlight to shine on them in their mom's basement. Maybe he'll get a life now. This could be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Meanwhile no repeal or replace. The GOP is imploding. And North Korea is pimp slapping President granny panties.
Mike Tomlin
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Re: DJT...

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:05 am

Mike Tomlin wrote:I couldn't care less. He was an internet troll with neo-Nazi views, he created a video that was tweeted by the President. He celebrated that, and then got scared when he realized that becoming the source of actual news might reveal his identity. If for some reason Trump tweets this post I'm sure my life would get complicated quickly.

But this site isn't full of alt-right trolls, so I doubt that Trump will read this. Guys like this need a spotlight to shine on them in their mom's basement. Maybe he'll get a life now. This could be the best thing that ever happened to him.

Meanwhile no repeal or replace. The GOP is imploding. And North Korea is pimp slapping President granny panties.


Ok. I just wanted to establish a baseline for when its acceptable for a "news" organization to harangue & harass a private, anonymous citizen into adopting its political world view. Ok, got it...that behaviour is a "go" when that "news" entity is the one that gets made fun of & pimp slapped by a president that you hate.

Freedoms, rights etc taken away by President Trump - ZERO, freedoms, rights taken away by the progressive left - too numerous to count.

#LegacyMediaEnemiesoftheState...
hawksfan
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests