Comey Opening Statement

Please keep it clean with no profanity or personal attacks

Comey Opening Statement

Postby hawksfan » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/james ... le/2625236

Ho-hum...the black hearted ghouls are sure to have an extra enthusiastic case of the vapors...but..... nothing new, no obstruction, no crimes that are high, no misdemeanors of any sort...at worst private sector CEO style requests for loyalty. Shock! Trumpy didn't/doesn't/may never "get" that POTUS personal interactions bear little resemblance to his former 4 decade way of doing business....

Snoooooooze...

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... estionable

Added the 2nd link after the original post...seems overly harsh to me, but the author's a lawyer & I'm not. Harsh but fair. Also at the end he expresses the same sentiment as I did above re: POTUS vs CEO behavior...he's gotta grow in that regard...
hawksfan

Re: Comey Opening Statement

Postby Mike Tomlin » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 pm

You're panicking too early, this hasn't even started yet.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:36 am

Panicking...? On the contrary...I'm relieved this is almost all over....this black hearted ghoul inspired & Trumpy foot shooting "scandal" is old & boring....time for a new scandal....
hawksfan

Postby mainejeff » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:33 am

Are Sessions, Pence and Bannon part of the "black hearted ghoul" clan?
mainejeff

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:00 am

hawksfan wrote:Panicking...? On the contrary...I'm relieved this is almost all over....this black hearted ghoul inspired & Trumpy foot shooting "scandal" is old & boring....time for a new scandal....

It's only a tweet away.
Mike Tomlin

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am

Is the Washington Examiner a moony paper ?
Lwyrup

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:03 am

The RNC's attempt to discredit Comey's testimony is an ad using mostly items which Trump used to get elected. I almost broke my neck from the whiplash.
Lwyrup

Postby Lwyrup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 am

If any of you guys would like an early morning pick me up the bars are opening early (09:30) . One is offering a free drink every time Trump tweets during the hearing, another is opening and will be showing HGTV on ten screens !
Lwyrup

Postby Mike Tomlin » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Meh, Trump is a mouthy punk,the Russians pulled our pants down in this horrible election, and Comey is a drama queen. Didn't hear any surprises.

Later edit: Trump's personal lawyer turned a good day for him into a series of problems. Certainly because Trump isn't smart enough to know when to shut up. Smart people know that you don't talk when you can whisper, you never whisper when you can nod, and you never nod if you don't have to. Trump only knows how to yell, what a dumb schmuck.
Mike Tomlin

Postby hawksfan » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Mike Tomlin wrote:Meh, Trump is a mouthy punk,the Russians pulled our pants down in this horrible election, and Comey is a drama queen. Didn't hear any surprises.

Later edit: Trump's personal lawyer turned a good day for him into a series of problems. Certainly because Trump isn't smart enough to know when to shut up. Smart people know that you don't talk when you can whisper, you never whisper when you can nod, and you never nod if you don't have to. Trump only knows how to yell, what a dumb schmuck.

Trump under criminal investigation story...dead
Trump campaign colluded with Russia story...dead
Trump obstructed justice story...dead

POTUS, DOJ & FBI colluded to pave the way to an HRC Presidency story confirmed...but also dead...

100% agree with your later edit...these people have an amazing capacity to find a lone rake in a field of roses and just stomp on it...jesus wept man! Why make it so damn hard on yourself?!?
hawksfan

Next

Return to Politics